Posts by monsterlife

Source: pannchoa

[instiz] HAN SOHEE WHO ISN'T CLOSING HER COMMENT SECTION DESPITE HOW BAD THE COMMENTS ARE AGAINST HYERI

"I don't like swearing at other people, but Hyeri is kinda detestable"

"Sohee-him I support you~ You've suffered all kinds of mess after being tangled with those 2 weirdosㅎㅎ"

"That's hilarious ㅋ

What kind of situation is this?

Hyeri is the one who created a bandwagon against her over "Transit love" and if (Han Sohee) stood still, people would've just assumed that it was indeed transit love tsk

And those b*tches are still pushing the transit love even when (Han Sohee) said it wasn't. Stop this nonsense already"

"Sohee-nim you suffered.

Her and her ex-boyfriend should've resolved their own things by themselves. That person, creating a bandwagon with the public against someone who was faultless, and that other person, acting cowardly and trying to avoid anything about this situation regardless of his girlfriend receiving hate or not, will both receive their karma back"

"What do you want us to do about Hyeri falling off from fame? Who ended up in ruin with lingering regrets for no reason?ㅋ It's all because of people like you who worship and fangirl on someone like Hyeri!"

"She's not trying to protect Ryu Junyeol, rather Han Sohee is trying to protect herself. And Hyeri was the one who created the misunderstanding against, her she's just as wrong as her"

"Please don't get tangled with a girl like Hyeri again, she's not at your level. I'm waiting for your next work. I'll always be your fan"

"Hyeri, that person really hit hard with her politics. Herr kind of politics is really scary. If she throws a spark at you and you react, it'll just grow and grow. If you just stay still, it becomes a fait accompli, so you're already done the moment she does something. But then if you refute it, people will say "Why are you so sensitive over a single sentence "this is fun"? "Why are you so oversensitive?" and you'll turn into this attention seeker and a trash. She's the type of person who will drive other crazy, so just how wronged Han Sohee must've felt. It's because Han Sohee is such a popular celebrity that it turned out like that. If this was done by a commoner, they'll get treated with the worst type of treatment. Hyeri-yah, your words were so immature and you're a coward. Please don't live like this Hyeri"

"Hyeri and Ryu Junyeol are birds of a feather. They've been dating for 8 years and form the beginning to the end, Han Sohee was the true victim. Han Sohee, I'll always support you in the future! Stop with the whole "boy crazy" unfair accusations, she has already explained her situation so stop distorting it to fit your agenda"

original post: here

1. Why isn't she closing her comment section? She's allowing all those weirdos to flock in

2. Why isn't she closing her comments...? She's impressive

3. Damn... She should've just closed her comment section, why leave it opened

5. And it's not like she doesn't read her own comments, but it's better for her to close her comments

6. Han Sohee really has too many fans

7. I wonder when she'll delete this post

8. What is happening ? ㅋㅋ Sigh

9. Seriously she used to be an actress I loved, why is she like that ㅜ

10. Blaming Hyeri for everything, like actress like fans

who have access to sohee's blog? can anyone here verify if it's true that she is deleting hate comments but left the hyeri hate comments?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

source: netizenbuzz

Han So Hee and Ryu Jun Yeol end their relationship after two tumultuous weeks

30_926536_47842.webp

Article: Han So Hee, "He has chosen to keep his mouth shut and told me that time will make everyone forget"

Source: Sports Today via Nate

[+524, -27] Ryu Jun Yeol is right, though... this was all something that would've been forgotten about if Han So Hee would've just stayed quiet.

[+340, -6] If she's claiming to do all this for her precious fans... she's selfish and only considers herself precious ㅋㅋ

[+220, -7] Wait, she's still online... can she please get off her phone and take some time to herself? Why won't anyone around her take her phone away ㅜㅜ

[+185, -1] It's time for her agency to step in and confiscate her phone

[+70, -2] Wow, it's obvious that Han So Hee still firmly believes that all of this is because of Hyeri and not her nasty temper ㅋㅋㅋ she's evil

[+49, -0] She's so exhausting

-

Article: Han So Hee posts Nicole Kidman's 'divorce picture'... breakup with Ryu Jun Yeol

Source: Everyday Economy via Naver

[+3,725, -73] She just can't stand not getting the last word in. Every time she's responded to something, it was emotionally charged. Probably best that she quits SNS for the sake of her future... she has nothing to gain from it.

[+3,307, -94] Ryu Jun Yeol did not show respect to his ex nor protect his current girlfriend. Whether Hyeri posted what she did and whether So Hee got triggered over it, it was his responsibility to make sure that both were protected and that he made sure to wrap things up where needed. Instead, he chose to hide like a coward and let the girls fight it out in public... terrible man.

[+2,163, -62] So sick of her... she dated him for a brief moment so why is she posting Nicole Kidman like she went through something huge in life. She's the one that kicked up all that fuss over and over!

[+1,6651, -63] Coward Ryu Jun Yeol. Not a word from him. Inconsiderate Han So Hee.. these past few days have surely exposed their true characters.

[+682, -5] A divorce meme over some relationship that barely lasted a few weeks ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ something that even Hyeri didn't post after 7-8 years with him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ugh, she's so exhausting, just look at that temper...

[+587, -27] I can see why Ryu Jun Yeol chose to stay quiet and observe. How do you even deal with someone unhinged like this?

[+440, -8] It's obvious she posted this to act like she wasn't the one that was dumped when she's been the one chasing after his Instagram liking all his pictures all these years

-

Source: Naver

[+1,711, -85] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wonder what Ryu Jun Yeol thinks of her Nicole Kidman picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hyeri won, man ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+1,266, -48] Such a clear display of her character. As if her image didn't tank already with her shouting scandal, now she's dug herself straight into her ruining.

[+1,170, -39] The Han So Hee one woman show ㅋ how fun

[+605, -20] I doubt even Ryu Jun Yeol expected her to go crazy like this... from all those memes to posting comments after comments... Ryu Jun Yeol may be ugly but that doesn't mean he has to put up with that level of crazy.

[+518, -28] Now let's just make sure we never have to see you on TV again...

-

Source: Nate

[+218, -5] She was dumped but she wants so desperately to look like she won... sure, sure, unni, you look like the winner~ now let's put the iljin cosplay down and go do something productive..

[+138, -4] Is she still trying to act like she wasn't dumped? ㅋㅋㅋ

[+95, -0] What a mess, what a mess~ no one will believe you acting like you were freed from him when you were just attacking Hyeri yesterday

[+81, -0] She seriously can't stand not getting the last word in..

[+61, -0] Her mental is something else

[+16, -0] No way she's sane..

[+15, -0] Unhinged until the very end

[+14, -0] Is there anything inside her brain? I don't think even a choding would be this cringe

Article: Han So Hee and Ryu Jun Yeol break up... from Hawaii couple -> sad ending in half a month

Source: Sports Donga via Nate

[+391, -7] Why did she bother with that long-winded Instagram post at all if this is how things were going to end up?

[+292, -8] Ugh, I'm so glad we don't have to hear about their exhausting love life anymore

[+233, -0] This is fun

[+43, -5] I bet Ryu Jun Yeol was absolutely sick and tired of her tehse past few days ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was obvious he was trying to let this pass quietly but she kept making noise ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ not that him staying quiet was the best solution either, but ㅋㅋ

[+42, -0] He saw how unhinged she could be, he's out

[+39, -0] The only thing that's come out of this scandal is Han So Hee's temper being exposed ㅋㅋ

[+39, -1] He's probably sick of her. I'd be scared to even lay my head in bed next to her.

[+37, -0] Her Nicole Kidman picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ugh, don't even want to deal with her anymore

[+34, -1] This is hilarious ㅋㅋㅋ even Ryu couldn't handle her personality ㅋ...

[+31, -0] Han So Hee brought this upon herself. If she had just stayed quiet...

-

[+495, -63] I mean, Ryu Jun Yeol handled this the best way he could, no? He put out an official statement denying the transit accusations, Hyeri put out her statement... what more should they have to do for Han So Hee while she goes around begging Hyeri to pick up her calls?

[+274, -27] People can't be fixed. I think the Nicole Kidman picture should've been posted by Ryu. Imagine having to bring up a breakup to a woman on a rampage like this, I bet he feels so good now that it's all done and over.

[+119, -43] It was so funny how he was just watching her in the Dispatch pictures while she was going on a rampage online ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he should've held her back, not use her as a shield to hide behind ㅋㅋ sigh ㅋㅋ

[+17, -0] I don't condone his attitude in all of this but I do understand why he'd feel so sick and tired of it all. I bet she was on his case every second of the day without rest.

[+16, -2] I hate avoidant personalities like him. Imagine you're getting ragged on by your in-laws and he hasn't said a word to defend you all this time only to come up with "time will make everyone forget"... would you want to stay in a marriage with such a person??

[+14, -2] Well, 'Reply' will be his first and last hit piece of work...

-

[+368, -7] This is embarrassing for them ㅎㅎ

[+287, -17] I wonder if Ryu Jun Yeol was finally sick of it all

[+246, -3] I have never seen a messier dating scandal between celebrities than them

[+222, -2] ㅋㅋ Wow... everyone's predictions keep coming true ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I mean, though it was obvious that they weren't going to last long ㅋㅋㅋ

[+70, -27] Who's he off to transit over to next?

[+62, -1] I'm cringing over Han So Hee's Nicole Kidman picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ still trying to get the last word in even after getting dumped ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

If google translate is right, the blog owner(sohee) was advised by rjy to just stay silent because it will blow over but she worried about her fans so she had to say something.

Don’t want to sound mean. Any chance that Hyeri is milking this breakup as a rollout? Just seen that she has a magazine cover dropping. I would imagine more variety shows will come calling etc

No. That magazine cover is already plan before the insta story. You make it sound that hyeri's jobless ^^.

This is her upcoming projects in 2024:

- netflix agents of mystery (variety show)

- Victory & Tropical Night (movie)

- friendly competition (tving gl drama, still in talks)

She is in thailand filming Tropical Night. And her vlog is generating 1M views when she have guests over. Overall she is doing okay. Not her peak but girlie don't know how to choose good scripts and it's hindering her career.

More than slightly weird she didn't just ask him, honestly I feel like she did and he confirmed it but didn't want to just call him out and say thats what he told her and now she is climbing further into the pit meanwhile he is still silent and they are still on holiday together. Whether she is dumb or protective is debatable but him being trash is confirmed.

He is trash. If she just come out and say the info is from him, she'll clean up her image. She got a lot more fans(especially in theqoo and pann) that can shield her and blame it on Hyeri and RJY. But they probably think Hyeri will respond if it comes from him? And disprove the broke up earlier in 2023.

He got the biggest agency. He could always clear his name and throw Hyeri under the bus using/paying dispatch.

Honestly the entire thing is 100% his fault and based on his lack of reaction alone, HSH needs to leave him.

Its giving Rachel and Ross 'we were on a break'. I bet he took that break as time to act single hence HSH thinking they broke up early 2023 and Hyeri's response. I bet both are mega confused about what he told the other. Someone needs to connect them because he clearly isn't going to clean up his mess.

HSH clarified she got the broke up early 2023 in an article in June. Knetz says that there was an article in August denying any break up rumors.

PANNCHOA:

Comment: Sohee-ssi, I had a lot of thought after reading your IG story. The people are claiming this was transit love. If people talk this way, of course Sohee-ssi will feel wronged. However, I think the way you dealt with this was wrong. It's not like I don't know how people who feel wronged would feel, but if you deal with it like this, you'll only get hate. "Ah Han Sohee is shading her sunbae" "I didn't know Han Sohee was someone like that" that's the kind of hate comments you'll get. Sohee-ssi, let's use this opportunity to become more mature.

Han Sohee: That's right, me too I think that my actions this time was short-sighted. It's because I was attached to a word like transit love, it felt like I did something wrong and impulsively

Comment: Why are you the one revealing someone else's relationship's timeline? Do you think it's ok to reveal about someone else's private life's matters just to claim your innocence? You sure are rude...

Han Sohee: I didn't hear about the breakup privately, but I wrote it based on an article from June of last year. If it's rude, I'll delete it. It was proof that what I did wasn't a transfer, but I do think that I might also have acted rude.

Comment: Do you believe that third parties who haven't even seen it from the side have the right to judge the truth? Please don't be too swayed by the general public's reactions

Han Sohee: Rather than being swayed, I feel how wrong my mistake was, because I started this through my IG story, I overblown this situation

Comment: As the first post we're getting for this year, this is sad

Han Sohee: Sorry

Comment: You ruined your image tsk tsk...

Han Sohee: I know that my image is something precious created not by me but my fans, this is upsetting, but I need to humbly accept that I lost this time

original post: here

1. It's my first time seeing a top actress deal with things like that, it's refreshing

2. She can stay still instead... Please turn off internet

3. People who are trolling talking about "Ryu Junyeol must be having a hard time too" you guys really want to make a fuss until the end, it's because of trolls like you that everyone is having a hard time

4. It's so unnecessary ㅜㅜ

5. Han Sohee is pitiful... The victims are always the women..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Why is she making sure we know she sucks as a person

7. I feel bad for her, please don't pay attention to people like themㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Please stop replying to them, I feel bad for her

9. She should let the company deal with them.. Can she stop already...

10. What is Ryu Junyeol doing? Why isn't he coming out? If all 3 didn't come out, nobody would've cared

11. Stop replying...

12. She seems to have lost her mind....

13. Please cut off internet and go rest for a few days...

14. Sohee-yah ㅠㅠㅠ I feel bad for you now... Please stop ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

15. Ryu Junyeol is so dislikable

pannchoa and netizenbuzz translated articles are so different in knetz reactions.

NETIZENBUZZ:

Article: "Image ruined" Han So Hee comments in live time against backlash for Ryu Jun Yeol

Source: X Sports News via Nate

[+459, -24] Whether they started dating after he was completely broken up with Hyeri or somewhere in between, it was still wrong of her to post that picture of the dog with the knife. She had no business revealing the dates of when her boyfriend's last relationship exactly ended.

[+257, -10] I think she got up in arms because she had assumed this whole time that Ryu Jun Yeol and Hyeri broke up early last year but that was only what she thought ㅋㅋㅋ she said she assumed that's what happened because their breakup news came out in June but there was never such news in June... it came out in August, which they both denied, so I guess she assumed they broke up early last year, which is why she got up in arms when people started assuming things about their timeline and started attacking Hyeri ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at her still going around saying it was 'early' because it helps her timeline more the earlier Ryu Jun Yeol and Hyeri break up.

- [+13] There was news of Hyeri saying she could go days without getting one text message, which makes me think Han So Hee saw that and just assumed the breakup on her own...

[+216, -7] I mean.. they broke up last November, but Hyeri and Ryu Jun Yeol were seen with couple phone cases early this year.. can we get some clarification on that? Fans were saying it was just a sponsored product, but no other celebrities have that phone case. Furthermore, it's a custom case made by themselves ㅠ...

[+122, -3] Is her agency not managing her at all? Why are they letting her tank her image?

[+32, -2] She needs to learn to shut her mouth

[+29, -0] I wonder if it's that her agency isn't controlling her... or even her agency can't control her...

[+24, -1] How sad... she got triggered so hard over Hyeri only saying "this is fun," and look at her doing clean up for her own mess now.

[+22, -2] Ryu Jun Yeol keeps messing with women who are on the brink of breakout... please just stick to ruining your own life and leave everyone alone

-

[+3,884, -155] Ryu Jun Yeol was the one that was in transit... and yet he's getting away scot free

[+3,455, -181] Ryu Jun Yeol's image won't recover from this. It's fine that he's dating her but it's disgusting to see him screw over his ex of 7 years like this. I get it but it's unfortunate that it has to happen this way. I hope Hyeri meets someone nice for her.

[+2,955, -130] Hyeri has every right to be pissed, and Han So Hee got triggered over a message that wasn't even for her, it was for Ryu Jun Yeol.. ridiculous. It's obvious that Ryu Jun Yeol initiated a 'some' with Han So Hee in the middle, so why does Han So Hee feel the need to defend him like this?

[+2,519, -118] She needs to shut up. It's barely been weeks since her temper video came out and now she's posting on SNS of a dog with a knife. Her character is beyond repair.

[+2,360, -135] So much can be gleaned about her character from the way she's handled this

[+1,154, -17] Hyeri's message was obviously meant for Ryu Jun Yeol but Han So Hee got triggered by it because she hates being the "other woman" and acted up against someone who's technically her senior. The only winner in this situation is Hyeri. Good for you, Hyeri. Let Ryu Jun Yeol be the villain and let Han So Hee have him.

[+920, -20] I can't stand him anymore. Look at him hiding behind two women like this. Han So Hee's disappointing, but Ryu Jun Yeol's been handling this in the absolute worst way possible.

[+647, -11] Seems like Han So Hee is out to get anything in her path lately.. especially after that clip of her temper a few weeks ago.

[+635, -13] They're adults who are free to date who they want but Han So Hee was inconsiderate of the fact that her boyfriend has an ex of 7 years. Going so public so fast is nothing more than a blatant attempt at screwing her over.

-

[+1,964, -137] Han So Hee reminds me of an edgy middle schooler. She can't stand being wrong and will try to win every argument no matter what it takes. All Hyeri said was three words, "this is fun," and she immediately went on the offensive with all those posts... she didn't even care to clarify what Hyeri was saying or who she directed the message at, she was already trembling ㅋㅋ She'll learn soon enough why celebrity images are linked to their income, and hopefully she fixes her edgelord disease soon..

[+825, -25] Hyeri's not dumb, there's obviously something between the three of them. Jun Yeol needed to be more clean with his break off~

[+652, -9] It's obvious Ryu Jun Yeol took Han So Hee to the same spot in Hawaii that he took Hyeri which is what prompted her to post that Hawaii picture saying "this is fun"

[+580, -26] Han So Hee seems so mentally unstable, just everything about her

[+315, -10] Wow.. Han So Hee is something else ㅋㅋ ever since Hyeri and Ryu Jun Yeol began dating in 2016, there are traces of Han So Hee liking his Instagram pictures the entire time ㅋㅋ and she even said he was her ideal type in her interviews ㅋㅋ The entire nation knew they were dating, was it not news to her...? ㅋㅋ She got all triggered over Hyeri and claimed she would never like a man who has a partner, but what does she think she's been doing since 2016, liking the Instagram pictures of a man she knows has a girlfriend this entire time?

-

Her earlier in 2023 info is from a June article and not from RJY.

got more promo and tv spots than misamo :wow:

External Content www.youtube.com