Posts by monsterlife

Some stores you can choose the member to preorder. Tzuyu & Mina fans are already showing off by selling out the initial preorder stock(?)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The stores you can choose a member and not just random

If Sana were the center or just Jline in general I think, cute concepts would be more suitable imo

:flirt-pepe2::flirt-pepe2::flirt-pepe2:

I think Sana's public persona is like cutie sexy. So I'm guessing jype will lean more on the sexy side since Mina and Momo also fit that aesthetic.

I'm kind of bias and i just really want something like this

External Content youtu.be

I love them but I know they are not the best singers out there. So I hope it will not be a bouquet type of song that have them singing in high pitch voices. I like Mina's voice in 1,3,2. I hope Momo only gets the rapping part.

depending on the japanese promo. there would be the initial fan hype but it's longevity depends if they are going to promote in radio, variety and music shows. celebrate is the only japanese song twice have that ranks high in apple music, spotify & amazon music.

It could be Jihyo but JYP is not promoting her the same way he started promoting Nayeon before her debut. But Chaeyoung started a bunch of solo promotions, magazines, and appearances and now she has her own photo book so it’s most likely to be Chaeyoung

3 osts, 2 photoshoots (1 w/ nayeon & 1 solo), 1 cf, various appearances (brand launch, yt vid), JYPE is promoting Jihyo.

Maybe Chae is more noticeable because her promos made more noise? She only did ig ads, 2 photoshoots, ferragamo related activities, photobook.

The other one who got a bigger promo is Mina. 5 photoshoots, 2 cfs, 1 brand sponsorship & a better screentime in their mvs. If it weren't for the rumored misamo unit, she's the one I'll suspect that will have the next solo.

She ranked #10 barely ahead of #11 and less than half the points of the top ranking. I wouldn’t say “with ease”.

She’s popular, and her solo was pretty successful, for sure but using “it girl” feels like an exaggeration.

I did write soon, she'll get back the it girl era so it's not an exaggeration.

Another CF for Nayeon :excited-bee:

Chaeyoung:

Jihyo:

Mina:

I kind of doubted the late roll out of Twice individual careers but seeing that Nayeon is getting more solo works & popularity, I kind of trust jype to do the same for the other girls.

Soon, Nayeon will get back to her IT girl era.

• another Nayeon magazine photoshoot

• a Nayeon ad that have her face plastered in SK

Twice girls usually don't rank high in BR and before Nayeon's solo debut made netizens doubt the girls solo brand impact. Recently Nayeon is ranking in the top 10 with ease.

Nayeon 2nd time in top 10 probably because she got more individually popular.

Mina in 11? Probably because of her visuals:

img.gif

with proper promotions in japan(i assume misamo will debut there) , misamo will thrive. Not just their usual release, fansign, one music show japanese promo but a full blown, proper promo(radio, variety & music shows).

In terms of physical sales Misamo have rich fans. Last cb their combine cbars place almost 100k preorders. In Japan Misamo merch always sold out fast. Just recently Mina's mively went viral for getting sold out so fast.

In terms of relevancy, it depends on how they are promoted. Nayeon melon chart started in the 60s or 40s and it just went up when she started showing her face to the public.

Sana seem to exude more confidence than her...so non fans get attracted to her. But in terms of solo cf/photoshoot in 2020-22, Tzuyu & Sana are equals. They lack the variety/acting gig so the better popularity gouge would just be the companies/magazines hiring them.

Sana - wakemake(end), prada(sponsorship), cosmopolitan, 1st look

Tzuyu - zooc(ongoing), visee(ongoing), l'officiel, wkorea

In twice the one who gets the most solo cfs/photoshoot is Nayeon(she is the most popular and successful outside twice), Mina & Momo