Momoland Is One of the Most DISRESPECTED Groups I Have EVER Seen in My Life

• They have had to go through some truly disgusting things.

From people slut shaming Nancy and Yeonwoo, losing 3 members, some disgusting fan got caught doing something DISGUSTING during their fansign in Mexico (iykyk), to Nancy being illegally filmed in her dressing room.

I don't think we talk about how mistreated these girls have been as a group. And I'll honestly be surprised if they renew their contracts with as much abuse they have had to suffer. Not only through their company but even their own "fans".

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I feel so bad for all the shit they've been through and how violated they've been. I didnt know abt the Mexico thing but wow...

It's crazy how people don't talk about it.

Like the way these girls have been objectified and abused is outrageous. They've had some truly gross things happen, and no one talks about it.

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• They really had a mega hit for Boom Boom. I feel sorry for them they could have been bigger in Kpop then they are now.

When are the contract renewals dates?!

• yes you are right about bad things happening to them, especially that Nancy nude video leak... that was horrible

but what about Yeonwoo tho?

we still don't know what happened :whatr:

she has so many legendary fancams, but what for?

I hope one day we will learn about it

was it MLD's decision to cut three girls because of money issues

was it in group fighting

was it bullying

External Content www.youtube.com

• Did they take any legal action for Nancy leaked nude changing video..? They said they ''vowed'' to do it..

Crickets. I haven't heard any update on that.

I just tried to Google about it and got the sketchiest websites. I'm at work and noped out of there so fast! God, I hope I don't get fired. :pepe-cringe:

• I remember how even in this forum they used to be hated on for "being rude" twords Blackpink and Bts so many rumors where being spread on their "attitude" when in fact the girls did nothing to deserve the hate but the number one culprit of this is their company who let those rumors speed around and they killed whatever momentum the group had with cutting off members without real explanation

• Its so sad what happened to them. Not only their songs are great, the members were so fun together, they were just casually funny and cute.

7c25ce2c8ad70d3cb4c1b8d107dab8e0660c8148.gifv
    To me, the one basking in infinite glory is you, the one fallen from grace is also you. What matters is 'you' and not the state of you ♥[/align]

• Oh, so those were fake!? I didn't even know that. Still gross though.

Oh it was definitely real and anyone that has the misfortune of seeing the actual video knows that. They just refused to admit Nancy was the victim of a sex crime because of the stigma.

If they'd have just admitted it, that's a clear sex crime that, regardless of the fact it happened in Vietnam, should have ended with some sort of legal penalty for the staffer that filmed it.

But since they insisted it was a deep fake AND it's an international crime, that's free speech.

No justice for her whatsoever

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!