[theqoo] BTS NEW ALBUM PRICE THAT EVEN FANS ARE SHOCKED ABOUT

• [theqoo] BTS NEW ALBUM PRICE THAT EVEN FANS ARE SHOCKED ABOUT

bypannchoaAugust 29, 2022
    AVvXsEiRHa6GmSClw_zkTZWqBHFgjBQ_U8cnfcARRwGIVHV00erIK4pwwjaGv1LALz4zxB6SJmlrOsQd1b-2UbegS2ydf-hBy59xk3hk6Ix8G7ETcJ--4jO-8l4dEUx3qqhG38krrxn_X5nW375ZXRaWgyuVTdMIUFt8MJVkw7yha3W9TPn_GxcBeRCmkhc-=s16000
    (~$220USD)

AVvXsEg804EOsxFfC2FmZEWfF0NZs7ccPGiTBwA3wsHOV6YEUDIu4FISuYQrxEUoZ96G1vFvV8nBeTjMGfOyQYSrkDtQSbCGURE9dx0hZHGGSIy0raXumYONRC0ERbFy3qznOxUvvgtRUd7PBbRKhG72SVBNpLGr3XIrk800E0SQ56RDvLMgGInMcPPqmjN9=s16000

This album is a specially planned limited-quantity album, and due to the request of the agency, the chart will not reflect the sales

AVvXsEjSrEMTNyMzflOGN5hV_VA2rDFKILdYYb82F2rH4Lq3KHwhIF_XIXl387qH6IRCEQV4s0ImFqHDmjcEWiV_bJ4q8Y55sscD2V_bNw4LLFv0wPfiiZBbL2QOWQZqO0vxoFHarCwPfG299iOEM_YPVsTREemzla8guUZQSZBprSffZ-Cx5YFrpjOB2kS8=s16000

AVvXsEijhfcB__BzLIPGvFxgCE3lMqL1lpH2MKHFSBmNk55fzdVdRNCuBA0nlfxFokpOClY6tHd6ammdyx3ath45Sd9zNRFb_K3XtHDcnUpjKnk-7VnAWCBLUlge6Jz6wHYT63aenINQNgwMUU1bpKVFnW0pc99Uln7vgbaQ2PJW-Dk0oFCa7qmzrYSQNm2S=s16000

original post: here

1. 200K ??? They're bullsh*tting. Even for PROOF, they only had 3 new songs in it, Hybe is going nuts..

2. ㅋㅋ Are people buying albums to listen to them or to show them off..? They're making it more and more hard for the fans lately

3. I'm an ARMY and they've really lost it. I've always loved BTS, but the company is always bullsh*tting

4. Even if they release stuff at that price, I bet there would be fans purchasing them no? There's always going to be people who complain about it being too expensive but the fans who have the means will buy it anyways... But this time, there was even a trending tag associated with this; what they did was indeed a bit oba

5. This is literally just a remake album, why is there a need to make it that expensive?ㄷㄷㄷ

6. We need to spend that much just to have randomized photocards....? Wow this is severe...

7. Hybe...Bihit...We know too well how you guys are viewing ARMY, but this is just shocking and infuriating. Looking at the way they treat us is just sad

8. I've never skipped a single album, but I really won't be able to afford this one. I seriously have so much to say about the people who planned this but I'll hold back

9. Paying that price to get 1 randomized photocard is just too much

10. Is Sihyukie losing cash? Why is he doing that?

11. Give us all the photocardsㅡㅡ

12. They're not in their right minds

13. This will still sell out no matter what....ㅠㅠㅠ

14. No matter how much of a collector you are, this wouldn't even go to the digital sales, I'm skipping on that one... This is what they did with the Best Of album too

15. Wow... This is too severe...

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Fans aghast at price of BTS collector's edition album

Monday, August 29, 2022

Screenshot_2.png

Article: Even fans are surprised at the cost of BTS new collector's album price

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+174] Honestly, it's not like the album contains any new songs or an entire box full of extras, this price is a bit... You could go to their concert twice for this price..;;

2. [+118] I guess it's become Hybe's new thing to just put all their songs in one album and upcharge it

3. [+105] This is getting more and more annoying.. why is Hybe doing this

4. [+42] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's only 10,000 won more expensive than Black Pink's concert tickets ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

5. [+11] Companies just keep crossing the line

6. [+2] Hybe thinks they can get away with anything now that they're making all this money

7. [+7] There's only one photocard? And it's random? Wow..~

8. [+1] Worse than SM..

9. [+1] And only one photocard, that's crazy

10. [+4] I saw the price and figured there'd be something extravagant included but it's really just a bunch of songs... so basically an album?

11. [+1] 300,000 won 😲 and only one random photocard~ can't they at least give us more photocards for that price? They've gone too far~

12. [+19] So it's not even a new album but an album full of songs that we already own~

13. [+6] When fans already know what the members went through to produce 'Proof'... I doubt any of them would want to buy this. Instead of trying to make money off of gimmicks like this, please focus your energy on turning the free Busan concert into a paid one.

14. [+6] Hybe really thinks fans are just buttons they can press for more money

15. [+20] As if Hybe isn't rich enough already... they went from some tiny nothing company to a big name and they get worse and worse the larger they get;;; this is why they say the new rich are always the scariest

16. [+47] I also find the fans who buy stuff like this sight unseen to be problematic as well. They are totally coddling Hybe and letting them get away with these bad habits..

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• Total cash grab - the greed is showing

scummy aswell, they gave jhope some basic "weverse album" but suddenly they can afford to do an unnecessary collectors edition ver for an already expensive album to empty peoples wallets ? :pepe-puddle: do they wanna raise their profits in the last quarter that badly :pepe-puddle:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• huRRicane8

i found the tweet! i was wrong, it's was 550 dollars

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-cross:

• scummy aswell, they gave jhope some basic "weverse album" but suddenly they can afford to do an unnecessary collectors edition ver for an already expensive album to empty peoples wallets ? :pepe-puddle: do they wanna raise their profits in the last quarter that badly :pepe-puddle:

I've already made several rants about this, lol, but yea, it's very obvious they need to shore up their profits and think fleecing the most devoted fandom they have access to is the answer! Vote with your wallets ARMY. I don't behoove anyone spending their own money on what they want to, but I won't be partaking.

• I don't doubt there will be a few crazy rich ARMY that will buy this. I mean look at what some do for birthday projects...

• :pepe-back-away: i cant believe my eyes, even shipping is expensive wth

• I don't doubt there will be a few crazy rich ARMY that will buy this. I mean look at what some do for birthday projects...

don't let me get on bday projects, unless they are donations i have nothing positive to say about them lol

i wasn't lazy to check. if i went tomorrow on vacation to montenegro i'd pay 140 euros for a return flight ticket and could find accommodations for 30-60 euros per night on airbnb. 7 days of vacation instead of this nonsense.

this is ridiculous

• "you'll eat it up anyway", it seems that we are not eating it up, thankfully ^^

before the price had been announced some armys were joking that they'd need to sell their kidney to pay for it. not that far off ^^

I Mean if you guys buy it, believe me they'll do that again and might rise prices even more, so I'm glad you're not and omg they were right about selling kidney lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!