[theqoo] BTS NEW ALBUM 'PROOF' SALES NOTICE

• [theqoo] BTS NEW ALBUM 'PROOF' SALES NOTICE

AVvXsEhP1IcqHULObUarB3ElYyqG3YlFz3HGmnMMkpwp1nD-0SG7lNp2MkyN0Y-ZIsx0vdnUBt0NClEe0nPrI3TR9uuY2MB0NTRS0LPnDsQNx-Mu464KCfRpWt0O9Ofryke9JUnsRVixcmMnT4cE8EuaadAc7W1Fir36fufMoQavtZ6h9sQz3DdyG-Co40Jn=s16000

AVvXsEhND_Q-VEUhqldr-cbs9yiKCnBu-NSHnQ9P90jZAbiOvk0lViUGfGBhP2yQxPV9Ym5hTTZCNy7749kmAyKURSKrjen1rSas9BcZUPCpaL6EruHodhBrY_2DLcwukXT4N6pGqo6_Us1eFgvbouZok8q9r7bkT6JJEctMEJvJgdA1-WaKShzbdmhPjSwd=s16000

original post: here

1. I'm so pissed off that I can't sleep F*ck. Hybe better flop. This secured my farewell to bts

2. So are they going to give us a full-album in the 2nd half of the year???????? Please do it .... Seriously I love Bangtan so much, I'll love them moving forward too, but Hybe is making it so difficult for us......Ha

3. I know that I shouldn't say this, but at this rate, I really wonder what the BTS members are thinking, this is their own album... It's getting frustrating

4. Ah seriously don't do this to the fans f*ckㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. As expected from a company who feeds themselves eating the fans' backbones. What best album? Tsk tsk

6. Even in the QRTs from this tweet, there are a lot of international ARMYs who are embarrassed by Hybe and asking what they're doingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You can't hide behind the international fans anymore Hybe, stop those fox plays and pretending to be blinded

7. Ah I suddenly miss I NEED U, Run, Fire, BST, Spring Day and DNA so much f*ck

8. Honestly, nowadays it's so important to have idols' own content, stage fancams, and other youtube contents (Studio CHOOM, relay dance, Dingo, etc.)
    As BTS fans, we barely have any of those and we haven't seen them in 2 years in our music shows ...
    Ad they've been releasing English singles and we've been waiting all this time for their next album, but next album will be a best album?? With only 3 new songs...? This is pissing me off

9. People are being mad about it but will end up purchasing the albums in the end, this is why fans are pushovers...ㅋㅋ

10. Hul.. So it's not a full album?

• The fans are right. We all wanted a new album, new concept, new everything because they’ve done the small releases these past few years. We want songs, not webtoons, NFT or silly diary decorating videos.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!