[theqoo] NCT JENO WHO FOLLOWED TWICE MINA'S IG IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

• [theqoo] NCT JENO WHO FOLLOWED TWICE MINA'S IG IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

bypannchoaAugust 28, 2022
    AVvXsEiXWmiNxLF9pEDimqAhDkTqd-nqtAoqunPL5GpxTZLI1S1sEKeiSmW8Vn4VKV5xA5Fn_PSyO_E5TuJ3cL6hyIjOXAyfYDxAYTyVlFgiJxn3HqNU87V33fVFnlPS77A-y6T8QhrLmTnif9MEs3MtSFbgRHfLL0Zi7p69-sMSY_7r2XTkhAYzAUlOUiqN=s16000

He unfollowed now

original post: here

1. V also "accidentally" pressed it....

2. Because of V-Jennie's case... The fans must've been shocked

3. But this can also happen by accident while dieting, pressing follow by accident is nothing..
    AVvXsEjg30AoWy_J6UHwLpUbfxMkwuK2PaaAQ2Ce2lvdAuzxd7wJrvO0elZQbx2pbhStcx_QLXQB1N25IQwPSG0mBYU28nRS_Y_LNloR_q9AmTKDBpVTtIuW8fGwZOHMy71LEZoXftRcvE--lfHsLYyWP9xwfaS-UpLRal1RtO7-7YtCNvHw1M8FsPWP8UOK=s16000
    > ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. No way, don't tell me.....

5. He can have slippery fingers, who cares

6. Either he was checking her out, or he thought he followed her with his private account?

7. Why do people need to go this far.. It must be tiring to be an idol

8. But V also pressed follow on Jennieㅋ

9. Reminds me of V

10. Must he end up in the exact same situation as the hot couple we have right now that was caught not even a few months ago......ㅎㅎ

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• Homemina[enter-talk] ㅋㅋㅋ IT'S TRUE THAT MINA AND HIM ARE DATING YOU JENO-FANS

[enter-talk] ㅋㅋㅋ IT'S TRUE THAT MINA AND HIM ARE DATING YOU JENO-FANS

bypannchoaAugust 29, 2022
    AVvXsEggmyoEC8n_O8J5vn0uADIP_yYJBTm4gN9SzILjzuE5rhRpW_5vp1HH1whrFMUerFW7SbnnzGOb-wQycWnDTZLDZMFIFODQf5edzY53yID3zfk4OZNSpdP3HV8icHz_jJQb8nfmCrpJZvVp_D-NSFWt-bgEHO07ifO1_S5kruD94r-6jKIgEsEUp_Kn=s16000
    "You're not sure if they're dating? If you look up Jeno's Steam ID and Mina (Myoimo) are friends and if you look up machan0806, you can find NCT Jeno's LoL ID right away. He's been playing LoL with Mina since last yearㅋ"
    AVvXsEiaisYoPlDJ7I1V3OePY_D_NW0-iEOfFEt86edAv8OeLVlUxJrCSWBeSPC2zjnkKyKLkz5BylQAfW1MTFE5l4nwq6kAB0SWPFSTRSRqm403Xv9Qi-2wd3pqd8DHkCZARYOH2IkPe7CA43wG5L1D2uAG4NgYtSpH2HlIxGcwT5rqHMspy8VvFYKVJ9QD=s16000
    "Lee Jeno has been contacting female idols through gaming that's why he's never f*cking coming out from his house. Even when I'm staying in front of his f*cking dorms, he f*cking never comes out. That's why I couldn't tell he was dating"

They're both f*cking handsome and f*cking pretty, but the fans are denying that they suit each other...~

post response:
    [+116][-4]
    original post :here

1. [+33, -3]
    But how in the world did they meet each other..?

2. [+18, -1]
    Do kids who are asking how they met each other really don't know? You guys know that celebrities are f*cking good at making friendships right? Whether it's with other idols or with commoners

3. [+16, -0]
    Sigh f*ck that's why people told him to not open an IG

4. [+10 ,-0]
    They f*cking suit each other, Jeno isn't very popular with the general public and Mina also doesn't really have much buzz factor so people don't really know them

5. [+8, -3]
    ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Where's the proof that this is Jeno's account

[enter-talk] JENO'S FANS' DELUSION

Ah they're f*cking funny
    Jeno-yah have a lovely relationship ^^

AVvXsEiNunPxAsFUPw_fdoqfdPtgulVIjG5Bf0JA2g2dkVXuHBX9RbDjDNAvopaWOaZfOCzXm4-Y48N2YRLYRBX6RKsM0eAftihJWGJD3Sn6HHGHbj76WDQSB6qcry44rKfwyGhYoRoK4ilf7176eEIhlGTcMnjqpjyqK2PuK0IJbOM1yskKqd0t_Ost7lnD=s16000
    "There's a reason why Jeno is so popular. His personality is good, and he's doesn't do business gay performances. He doesn't smoke, and has no dating scandals. He treats everyone evenly and he's handsome. He's mannerly, he has tact and he doesn't disregard other people. Honestly, the majority of people who don't like NCT have Jeno as a 2nd bias. Moreover, not only the Beyond sales of this time, but even the previous Beyond sales, he was the overwhelming #1. You kids who aren't Jeno fans, don't get hurt, I'm sure your biases are exhilarating enough too"

post response:
    [+97][-12]
    original post: here

1. [+61, -1]
    But I'm not even exaggerating when I'm saying this, but this is the fundamentals when it comes to Jeno's fansㅠㅠ They love painting him into some large dog who is so innocent to the point I almost pity them

2. [+49, -2]
    This is what I've always wanted to say... Jeno fans need to sit down. He's one of the member with the biggest ship, meanwhile the fans like the pretend like he's some large innocent puppy and paint other members into some madman... If you know, you know

3. [+42, -0]
    The last sentence was f*cking cringeㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+18, -0]
    The fans always blame the cordi for dressing him like that, but as expected, this is straight up how Jeno likes to dress. The fans will literally have a seizure if anyone claims that Jeno isn't a Gryffindor, stop this habit already

5. [+10, -0]
    On top of it, he's the one who made the mistake this timeㅠ

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• "Lee Jeno has been contacting female idols through gaming that's why he's never f*cking coming out from his house. Even when I'm staying in front of his f*cking dorms, he f*cking never comes out. That's why I couldn't tell he was dating"

They're both f*cking handsome and f*cking pretty, but the fans are denying that they suit each other...~

"There's a reason why Jeno is so popular. His personality is good, and he's doesn't do business gay performances.

There is so much wrong with this post...I-

• They knew it all along and are only bringing this up now? why? Who knows if its really their IDs

They said they checked after seeing him follow and unfollow her. And who knows, lmao.

If they are dating, good for them. If they aren't, also good for them lol.

• ok this already has pure gold comments there on Knetz forum haha

4. [+18, -0]

The fans always blame the cordi for dressing him like that, but as expected, this is straight up how Jeno likes to dress. The fans will literally have a seizure if anyone claims that Jeno isn't a Gryffindor, stop this habit already

3. [+16, -0]

Sigh f*ck that's why people told him to not open an IG

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• "There's a reason why Jeno is so popular. His personality is good, and he's doesn't do business gay performances. He doesn't smoke, and has no dating scandals. He treats everyone evenly and he's handsome. He's mannerly, he has tact and he doesn't disregard other people. Honestly, the majority of people who don't like NCT have Jeno as a 2nd bias. Moreover, not only the Beyond sales of this time, but even the previous Beyond sales, he was the overwhelming #1. You kids who aren't Jeno fans, don't get hurt, I'm sure your biases are exhilarating enough too"

Is "business gay" a crude way of saying male idol shipper fanservice or it is something else?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!