Kep1er Appreciation Thread: Choi Yujin

• As the biggest Kep1ian on this forum, I figured I need to spread some awareness about the members and group

---

First member is the leader Yujin.

Although she is the oldest and the leader, our tokki is the fake maknae. You might have seen her previously in CLC, but due to Cube neglecting the group she decided to not give up on her dream and participate in Girls Planet 999. She earned her debut spot in Kep1er by showing her skills every week.

Romantic_999_-1552974721016143872-img2.jpg

20220724_205402.jpg

Yujin is very skilled! She is a good vocalist and an incredible dancer. She shines in cuter concepts and I love her stage presence, especially during their latest comeback ''Up''.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yujin has a natural cuteness to her and is not afraid to show off her aegyo, in fact she's the one who volunteers to do it!

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She loves all of her members and loves to take care of them! She for example shares a special bond with the group's maknae (and their age difference is 9 years lmao). I think it's because both of them come from hard experiences in the idol industry before and can relate to each other. When Kep1er won for the first time, the two of them hugged and cried.

yujin-yeseo-shock-yujin-yeseo.gif

She was also making sure Bahiyyih was feeling comfortable during their first vlives by only reading nice comments towards Hiyyih out loud.

xiaoting-bahiyyih.gif

These are just two examples of how good of a person and leader Yujin is.

Aside from singing and dancing, Yujin also participated in dramas before!

In conclusion, Choi Yujin is an icon! Please anticipate my next thread!

clc-heart.gif

• Yes, I like Yujin.

I'm so glad she got a chance to be in this group. Her experience will be invaluable.

Absolutely! Especially since many of the members haven't even trained for a long time, so they might not have picked up all technical stuff with mics and such yet. She's a great leader

She's my bias in this group!!! I noticed her right away!!! She's so adorable :cutes::cutes::cutes::cutes:

Great choice! She's in my bias line <3

• Kep1er's ace! :yesr: CLC's hidden gem~ :cutes:

Cute bunny, but best combination of talent and visuals in Kep1er!

She also even improved her girl crush concept even more since leaving CLC with this fancam of Kep1er's cover of The Boys:

External Content youtu.be

• Even though she says she feels invisible with darker concepts, I think she suits them very well. Yujin has sort of an elegance to her that comes through with songs like The Boys, The Girls, or MVSK!

External Content www.youtube.com

how much time does kepler have left exactly?

Forever lol jk, about 2 years

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!