One NCT song for non-NCTzens

• Ok Czennies or part-timer residents of NCity, if you could only pick one NCT song to recommend to someone who is not an NCT fan, what song would you choose as a starter/best of track?

This is a hard question for me. I feel like I always pick the same songs to recommend, but I’d probably recommend the one that captures their different sides in a few mins. Also one of my faves.

Overall - it’s an NCT U song, but it’s not that far off the overall 127 vibe.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(I almost picked one of my favorite bsides but this is always a hard question because they are so diverse. I usually recommend songs based on what type of music they like..)

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Just because I've been listening to it a lot lately.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Just because I've been listening to it a lot lately.

Don't get up, don't stand up

Please don't put your hand up

And don't make me tell you again

Sit down

iconic.

• i see you talkin advantage of the nct has different subunits card :eyes:

smart move haha

• i'd just recommend my favorite tts for each unit

if you ignore the ca limitless along with simon says is 127s best tt to date

rough version is superior

dream full album when ;(

moonwalk>>>>turn back time = love talk>>>>bad alive=take off>>>>regular

edit: i forgot abt nct u

one of the best debuts in kpop history

• Mad Dog slaps hard too!

If there's one thing SM is good at is giving Johnny iconic English lines. :pepemusic:

the part where taeyong, mark, johnny, and jaehyun said "dropping the on my enemies and I'm gonna kick it like bruce lee" after mark and taeyong's ( astounding ) rap, is actually on of the most iconic thing sm has done so far with nct.

(i forgot to mention that im talking about kick it.)

• Totally agree with your choices here - you picked some of my favorites.

That whole We Are Superhuman EP criminally underrated. And Superhuman is definitely a Neo track, down to the choreo..

I’m hopeful that the new WayV has more like Take Off, because it slaps and I keep coming back to it in a way I don’t with their other title tracks.

Boom is not only my fave Dream song but I everything about that track, from the changing tempo to the bass-driven booms to that beautiful prechorus..

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• You’re killing me in your WayV ratings.

:pepe-peek:

But I liked the way your choices show off the range - From the power pop of Limitless to the NCT-ness of Simon Says.

the part where taeyong, mark, johnny, and jaehyun said "dropping the on my enemies and I'm gonna kick it like bruce lee" after mark and taeyong's ( astounding ) rap, is actually on of the most iconic thing sm has done so far with nct.

(i forgot to mention that im talking about kick it.)

When you say “like Bruce Lee,” even the casuals know.

:pepe-use-head:

The taste. Easily one of my top 3 B sides. It's so good.

Zip it, lock it down. (Honestly it’s like three songs in one.)

:dancer:

• Just deceive them. Tell them that NCT is soft and playful

With a side of sexy

And then shock them with this

• Even though my favs are Cherry Bomb, Kick It, and Simon Says, I would choose ones more digestible for most people. My picks would be Superhuman, Make A Wish, and 90s Love.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• TOUCH. It's catchy and the vocals are on point. One of their best and underrated singles. I hope they would do this kind of concept again.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!