no but why is rosie's solo being sabotaged??

• If it's gonna be like made( bigbang's album) i get it but a single album means it won't be qualified to chart on bb200 or qualifed for korean album awards (must be a minimum of 6 songs)

and then it's a friday release at 2 FREAKING PM, u target western charts and release at 2 PMN???????????and u make her comeback with korea's biggest celebs IU and im young woong???

all this sabotage FOR WHAT??

also comeback in 8 days but zero pre-order links

no wonder fans are complaining

Edited once, last by whatev ().

• Like YG really cares about BB200 or awards when they never get to go.

People whining about pre orders like they have not paid attention for years?

The physical will obviously come out much later.

The thing im most annoyed about is the time release, everything else is just whining.

• It's not "being sabotaged", it's the company deciding what to release. They don't want BP to put out content, this included, because it sabotages their "starve the audience so the meager content we put out gets a ton of streams/views" strategy, but they promised the members solos. So this is the compromise. They think it's a flex, and maybe it is because their fans will still buy and stream it.

• YG has a big problem. They cant market or promote blackpink at all. Rosé solo will be all over the place because of YGs stupidness. They lead us on to believe it will be a mini album but then now it's a single album. Then they make her promote alongside bigger artists like iu so she has a hard time winning, then they release it at a stupid time, it's horrible and honestly I cant tell if YG really is stupid or just doesn't care about blackpink anymore.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• It's not "being sabotaged", it's the company deciding what to release. They don't want BP to put out content, this included, because it sabotages their "starve the audience so the meager content we put out gets a ton of streams/views" strategy, but they promised the members solos. So this is the compromise. They think it's a flex, and maybe it is because their fans will still buy and stream it.

People should move on from this shitty narrative as 2020 was BP best year and they released 3 mvs in a span of what 2 months each? And guess what? They are the top 3 most viewed KGG videos of 2020.

Their releases were all successful. It's not a strategy, it's incompetence.

• YG has a big problem. They cant market or promote blackpink at all. Rosé solo will be all over the place because of YGs stupidness. They lead us on to believe it will be a mini album but then now it's a single album. Then they make her promote alongside bigger artists like iu so she has a hard time winning, then they release it at a stupid time, it's horrible and honestly I cant tell if YG really is stupid or just doesn't care about blackpink anymore.

Its not released at a stupid time.

• People should move on from this shitty narrative as 2020 was BP best year and they released 3 mvs in a span of what 2 months each? And guess what? They are the top 3 most viewed KGG videos of 2020.

Their releases were all successful. It's not a strategy, it's incompetence.

Yeah, okay. I'm sure she'll be releasing a 14 track album any day now. You really think that isn't what they're doing? Explain the one album in five years.

PLEASE this is 2021, YG don’t need to starve blinks to make their comebacks successful anymore. Just look at 2020

• Yeah, okay. I'm sure she'll be releasing a 14 track album any day now. You really think that isn't what they're doing? Explain the one album in five years.

We two have different opinions so no, I won't try to explain to you why a company is so bad at managing their artists, specially the females one.

We have two sides and no confirmation about their plans so let's just stay with our opinions knowing they aren't the absolute true, just our guessing.

• Y'all should scream sabotage when the album is actually a failure after the release which considering bp history is near to impossible. So let's hype up the debut Rosè worked hard on. We won't be getting this again lmao. Let's live it up while we can.

Ps. I also see a lot of non-blinls agitating blinks and spreading anxiousness in the forum hiding behind fake concern. Remember to be smart blinks ,to see through the intensions of such users 🤡

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!