recommend me new music pleaseeeee

• Listen to rapper NF. All of his songs are amazing

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ageless classic

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• you can check this thread out if you are interested :pepeflushed:

• pleaseee, irlly wanna listen to some new music, i listen to all genres execpt for country, favorite being indie rock, rock, and metalcore oskxkxkxkdk

For your neighbors and yourself, don't turn your subwoofer on. This one is H E A V Y.

• Listen to rapper NF. All of his songs are amazing

mkmk ill tell u what i think ! ive seen a few thing by them, but i wasnt that intrested

• ageless classic

this song reminds me of when i was 6-7 :pepe-peek:

• I am a kanye stan don't cancel me guys :sweatr1: his music is legendary

• External Content www.youtube.com

i love this song, it was all i played earier last year :pepe-grooving:

• For your neighbors and yourself, don't turn your subwoofer on. This one is H E A V Y.

mkmk !

• enjoy-

Taylor Swift- exile

Taylor Swift- closure

Taylor Swift- happiness

Taylor Swift- Clean

TRAMP STAMPS- Sex With Me

Baby Queen- Medicine

KiNG MALA- If I Try to Find You

Pierce the Veil- Hold on Till May

Bring Me the Horizon- Follow You

Hwa Sa- WHY

Meg Myers- Curbstomp

T-ara- Day By Day

Machine Gun Kelly- kiss kiss

Machine Gun Kelly- title track

Machine Gun Kelly- bloody valentine

also if you don't like the Taylor songs lmk because i WILL find a Taylor song you like lmao it's a talent i have

• I am a kanye stan don't cancel me guys :sweatr1: his music is legendary

my step brother used to play a lot of kanye and happened to overplay his music T-T i think ima need another good year away from kanye to listen to his music without getting a headache, also bad memories associated with his songs bahhh

• Look into Sara Bareilles, if you haven't already. Lovely voice, smart songwriter. She has a HUGE catalogue and all of it's worth a listen, but a sample:

If you like female singer-songwriters, another to check out is Brandi Carlile, whose "That Year" is devastating, and the rest of her many songs are good as well:

Also, if you like folk music, look into Stan Rogers (Canadian legend). Northwest Passage is the greatest fandom entrance album. A sample of his work:

• I have a very weird music taste so sorry If I scare you.

Not in love ft Robert Smith by crystal castles

Genesis by grimes

Taxi cab by twenty one pilots

those are not weird dw lmao,

i used to LOVE genesis by grimes oh my

i heard crystal castles were problematic ☹️ but good song

twenty one pilots, mhh never rlly listened to them that much, but good music

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!