MUSICIANS COME HERE!!!

• so i'm doing interval ear training in my band class, but im having a bit of trouble memorizing them. my teacher told us to find songs we know and use them as a way to identify intervals. the problem is all the songs he's having us use are all old as hell. it's rlly hard to memorize the songs and remember which song goes with which interval. so i thought hmmm how do i make this fun and easy to learn? how about i use kpop! i found this blog post, but i only know mirotic and sorry sorry well enough to use those. i also found this reddit post, but i also need help with smaller intervals and it would be better if they're at the beginning of the song. so are there any newer or more recognizable songs that can help me? bonus points if they're by my faves.

• 😭 idk how to view the answers if you got any for this thread. Idk how these work I just signed up to view the answers for this. I think I have to submit a response first but if that’s not the case ingore this 😭

Also ive also seen the same posts on kpop with intervals but I need more modern version 😭.

• 😭 idk how to view the answers if you got any for this thread. Idk how these work I just signed up to view the answers for this. I think I have to submit a response first but if that’s not the case ingore this 😭

Also ive also seen the same posts on kpop with intervals but I need more modern version 😭.

OMG same 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!