Can yall just let blinks rant in peace

• true...

alot of people wonder why alot of blinks dont want to support another YG group

well they make it hard to do that with all of those unfair treatment for 4 years

sorry but what other groups have to do with it? that ain't those groups fault, that's just YG Ent fault...

let's not spread hate,

and why not support BP hoobaes? they are working same hard as is BP.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Same, I was really disappointed too about this whole misleading situation YGE created again. They do it to us constantly so it's pretty shit.

2016: 8 mvs, well we got 4....

2017: one digital single and later a album ??? Where? Just 1 single....

2018: a whole hiatus year and a mini album with just 4 songs

2019: another hiatus year and another mini album with just 4 songs

2020: another hiatus with better promotions, but with their first full album including just 8 songs when 10 or more was promised.

They really are treating BP and blinks like nothing. This is the reason why I hope they get out of YG when their contracts are over.

They are passionate about their jobs, it's the company responsibility to fullfil their duties too as BP is bringing so much money and value to their bags. Hypocrites. They should be ashamed of being like this.

So yes, people should stop being so pressed about blinks frustration. We are in our right!

• Man, this is freaking sad ;( blinks' patience is impressive

• The one thing i hate the most is how he always get our hopes up just to disappoint us. Just like u said they always promise us too much and we always fall for it. But the only people they disappoint more than us is the pinks themselves. I’m more than sure Rosé had more than 2 songs ready

• The one thing i hate the most is how he always get our hopes up just to disappoint us. Just like u said they always promise us too much and we always fall for it. But the only people they disappoint more than us is the pinks themselves. I’m more than sure Rosé had more than 2 songs ready

Yes, I hope they burn in hell! They are literally psychos playing with our emotions bc ?? There is no other explanation about their incompetence.

And yes, Rosé for sure had a better plan.

• I understand the frustration but some of y'all are straight up BASHING groups like Treasure, iKON, etc, and that's not okay. You can voice your frustrations without having to bash or shade the other groups, it's literally not their fault that YG prefers them over BP.

Anyway other than that, I agree but YG stans will be YG stans. YG is really a bad company, we literally haven't even gotten the preorders for Rose solo eye-

I'm not into all the YG groups, but isn't Black Pink their biggest group (aside from BB) at the moment?

• I don't even understand why YG does this, they have the ability to give the girls more songs. There is no logical reasoning. Where did they get the idea that idols should release as little music as possible :angryr: The hiatus thing is so frustrating when 2ne1, and I think winner and ikon all suffered, not gained with it, and the whole reason YG got big was from BB releasing MULTIPLE hits within a short period. None of the starving shit. :mads:

• Official Post

and yet Seungyoon waited 8 fvking years but then blonks still attacking him for just mini spoiler pictures for his next mv..

OP and itiswhatitisss have already covered that attacking other YG groups is not right either. While you are correct and I would call it misplaced anger, realize that Chaesoocrumbs does not support that either. Chaesoocrumbs consider adding this to your OP to try to avoid misunderstanding since this came up later in the course of discussion.

• I already had my expectations low, and I never bought ygs words for a mini album for rosè. So I'm not disappointed lmao. Just excited to see what rosè will bring to the table musically. I already love gone and I can't wait for her title track 🥰

For yg I have nothing to say. They have been like this for a long time for bp and the fandom /public has many time shamed them for this but they still don't change thus they will never change.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!