Do u think kpop artists believe the stuff the fandom are most proud about their faves?

• well it depends on the artist?

I think majority of their real thoughts are extremely censored by themselves and their company so hard to make any conclusions.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• We can always make conclusions based on how we perceive them 😆

I think fandoms project their own thoughts on the groups enough already

It's freaking annoying

Specially when the fandom pretends to hear nothing when the artists contradicts their narrative

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• tetetete

Changed the title of the thread from “Do u think kpop artists believe the stuff the fandom are most proud about about their faves?” to “Do u think kpop artists believe the stuff the fandom are most proud about their faves?”.
  • I think fandoms project their own thoughts on the groups enough already

It's freaking annoying

Specially when the fandom pretends to hear nothing when the artists contradicts their narrative

I see a lot of fans like this in Kpop. I think it's their way to escape from their reality and all their frustrations irl. Like, the stans saying X idol is being mistreated by not having many lines but then later on that idol revealed that he;she specifically requested that because the song doesn't suit his/her voice. Even after revealing that, fans will still twist the narrative somehow. So many instances of fans projecting. And what's worse is fans controlling the narrative to force their faves to do what they want like acting, solo album or anything to satisfy their whims. It's the entitlement.

• I see a lot of fans like this in Kpop. I think it's their way to escape from their reality and all their frustrations irl. Like, the stans saying X idol is being mistreated by not having many lines but then later on that idol revealed that he;she specifically requested that because the song doesn't suit his/her voice. Even after revealing that, fans will still twist the narrative somehow. So many instances of fans projecting. And what's worse is fans controlling the narrative to force their faves to do what they want like acting, solo album or anything to satisfy their whims. It's the entitlement.

I have a theory

Fans blur the line between the artist existence and themselves in their heads

It also explain why they think of achievements as sth so personal

On the other hand idols might also start parroting what their fans say to avoid hate

• I'll just speak in general. The idol industry cannot escape this as having personal connections with fans are part of their job. Kpop needs parasocial relationship to profit and have invested fans. Idols are on the receiving end, but they are not much of a victim either cause they co-signed this. Even sometimes they overdo it.

What I said is already known but just wanted to share my piece lol

• If it's true then yes, if it's a lie not only does that group know it (even if they don't say it) but so does every other group in the industry. Some fans be having their faves out here looking like straight clowns to their peers.

Tell'em Bangtan is dancing on the floorImage result for bts dancing gif fire

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!