Being constantly under the watch of the cameras even in their free time must be so aggravating for kpop artists

• We haven't got a bangtan bomb in a while so i had forgotten about this thought but watching bts recent bangtan bomb just reminded me how much it must suck to play up for the camera when u dont want to, in between their schedules, when they are getting their makeup, backstage at award shows and all the intimate stuff bighit used to shoot (still does?) for their documentaries

I remember the first time i watched burn the stage ep which contains jungkook getting injured in his heel (was it?) at a hotel on their tour and the cameraman shoving himself into the room to document it and being shocked

How was that allowed? He's vulnerable but u bring in the cameras? Did they take his permission before bringing in the cameras? Was it okay to do that even if they had blanket permission and knew that they would be shooting for the documentary?

After their burn the stage documentary they toned it down significantly and the recent documentaries work more as journals for their tours and i can see that they have significantly reduced bts bangtan bomb episodes too but their initial years as a group must have been hell to be under the watch of the cameras so much

It also made me wonder if there is similar content for other kpop artists and have u ever felt like your faves are under the watch of the cameras a bit too much on their free time?

• is that the reason their personalities are like children?

go away :pepe-spray:

Back to the topic: I think Hobi said he's grateful that they record everything about his life because he likes to look back and see what kind of person he was in the past. or something like that.

Maybe it is different with different members though.

• go away :pepe-spray:

Back to the topic: I think Hobi said he's grateful that they record everything about his life because he likes to look back and see what kind of person he was in the past. or something like that.

maybe it is different with different members though.

i wasnt talking about JHope

i thought this was about kpop idols in general, not about a specific idol, in case you got me wrong

but yeah, good for him

I have noticed over the years that kpop idols dont really mature at the same rate as people i know irl do, considering teens to 20s is actually a huge change for all people

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• Tbh I think when they were younger it was less burdensome because they were less known and more reckless (? I don't think this is the right word but can't think anything rn) so they didn't have to watch their every move in fear that it would become a controversy, like there was a shift in taehyung's personality after the whole loser lipsyncing "scandal"

Now knowing that the media worldwide, shippers, solos, antis and whoever is just waiting to misconstruct and overanalyse whatever you say or do? It must be exhausting for sure

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!