Netizens are criticizing because BLACKPINK’s concert tickets are too expensive

• Netizens are criticizing because BLACKPINK’s concert tickets are too expensive

BLACKPINK concert ticket price is 264,000 won for the most expensive seat BLACKPINK-concert-ticket-price-is-260000-won-for-the-most-expensive-seat-1-904x1024.webp

Platinum Pink: 264,000 won

BLINK Plus: 176,000 won

BLINK Standard: 154,000 won BLACKPINK-concert-ticket-price-is-260000-won-for-the-most-expensive-seat-2-643x1024.webp

1. It’s really expensive

2. It’s really bad. This is my first time seeing that price for a Korean singer’s concert.. YG has no money?

3. But the quality of BLACKPINK concert is crazy

4. I like BLACKPINK’s songs, so I want to go to their concert…. I expected about 110,000 won, but 150,000 won is too expensive

5. Taylor Swift doesn’t even have 150,000 won per ticket on the 3rd floor

6. Of course the fans will go, but it’s too expensive

7. It’s really expensive, I can’t go to the concert because I don’t have any money

8. BLACKPINK will make a lot of money, they only have 4 members

9. Now, other companies will increase the price of the concert, BLACKPINK is setting a bad precedent

10. These days, concert tickets are getting too expensive

Original post (1)

• They are a bit pricey, when converted to AUD, but nothing out of the ordinary for concerts from big names these days and Blackpink will almost certainly have The Band Six with them and have a very big budget stage show, so it's probably not that obscene.

When converted to AUD they are cheaper than Ed Sheeran tickets for Australia, and I know I'd much rather see Blackpink than that red headed stepkid any day of the week

• You have to pay for quality.

It's like getting a chance to go to the no broke b*tches allowed club. 8o

No, but seriously I've been to several YG artist concerts over the years. I've paid $150 per seat before, which is 200k won today. Not including flights and hotel.

I would say that price isn't bad and I'd probably say $200 per ticket would be the max I would pay.

But you are paying for quality. YG spares no expense on staging. And if The Band Six is there, that's worth the price of admission itself.

I'm not a big merch person so I don't budget for that, but I know some people are.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!