I'm still salty about Pretty Savage...

• It's the best song from their latest album IMO :)

• I disagree. I need another D4 4.0

LSG did what it did and showed the pinks versatility, but I need a hard hitting song for the next comeback. IC and LSG back to back is enough pink for me.

I'll listen to LSG every once in a while to stream, but it's definitely one of my least favourite tracks. You Never Know however was truly special and I would happily take a ballad like that.

• lsg has that umf (best way i can describe it lol) that pretty savage doesnt that which i think is important for a title. its not as exciting and catchy as hylt or as much of an earworm as lsg (the born to be alone part is elite)

i definitely think it shouldve been promoted over bet you wanna tho

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

• lsg has that umf (best way i can describe it lol) that pretty savage doesnt that which i think is important for a title. its not as exciting and catchy as hylt or as much of an earworm as lsg (the born to be alone part is elite)

i definitely think it shouldve been promoted over bet you wanna tho

I would have way preferred PS over IC. I agree with Jisoo in that I'm allergic to the cuteness overload in IC lol.

• I would have way preferred PS over IC. I agree with Jisoo in that I'm allergic to the cuteness overload in IC lol.

i forgot about ice cream, absolutely loved the mv (except for the fact that rosie’s hair was tied up the entire time FUCKIN HELL) but im sorry that song is ass. i think i wouldve preferred pretty savage over ice cream too bc ice cream being their crossover song just doesnt make sense to me other than the selena feature

"

final-1.gif

• i forgot about ice cream, absolutely loved the mv (except for the fact that rosie’s hair was tied up the entire time FUCKIN HELL) but im sorry that song is ass. i think i wouldve preferred pretty savage over ice cream too bc ice cream being their crossover song just doesnt make sense to me other than the selena feature

maybe that got Jennies need to do a "girlie" song like she mentioned in the Netflix doc out of her system and we don't have to worry about it anymore lol.

• maybe that got Jennies need to do a "girlie" song like she mentioned in the Netflix doc out of her system and we don't have to worry about it anymore lol.

lmaoooo i wouldve wanted another aiiyl its a good blend of cute/feminine + edge

"

final-1.gif

• Firstly, I must say I loved Lovesick Girls. It surpassed my previous fav AIIYL to become my fav. It showcased the other side of BLACKPINK which is what I need.

Secondly, HYLT did so well. And I didn’t like it at first but it grew on me a lot. This song made me clear my hatred for BP (the thing that I used to think BP was overrated because of DDDD and KTL success while I didn’t like these two songs).

Thirdly, I don’t like PS as much as the other two, but let’s put into discussion.

PS could have been a title, not LSG, which personally I think would have done much better than LSG, because literally many ppl like this song (not me) and they usually prefer the hip-hop side. But if HYLT and PS are the Pre-release and Title, BP would have been called “not versatile” again because they have the same structure like DDDD and KTL.

PS could have been the Pre-release, and who knows if it would do better or worse than HYLT. For me, I would say PS would be on the same level bc of hype and anticipation. For me I like HYLT more but it depends on the music taste.

I would say I like how HYLT and LSG were chosen, but realistically speaking, I think PS would have brought some more power to BP if it was released as either Pre-release or Title Track. But for me, LSG is the best choice for Title because it isn’t similar to their recent comebacks and it’s also such a great song for me. I am satisfied with their music in 2020.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• The album is a solid album which all the songs can be a title track. I still love HYLT and I think its a best choice for the pre-release. I wish PS could be done in English so it would be the 2nd prerelease instead of IC. I really hope the next BP title track has a phenomenal rap verse like D4. I miss Jennie rap so much

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!