It's still a mystery to me how the Loona fanbase is full of mean people

• Is it really all Loona fans though?

Though I think the token "Should've stanned Loona" response to any and all tragedies encouraged a lot of trolls who didn't even know Loona to pretend to be an Orbit just so they have some sort of pretense to let out their inner assholes.

I was shocked to hear about the incident at the concert though, if true. I think Kim Lip was one of the more popular members? Maybe I'm just out of the loop.

• as a loona stan who doesnt use twitter but knows the lore, allow me to explain

loona's company had absolutely no name at hteir debut

did absolutely no promotion for the group

they didnt even break 1 mil with heejin for a long time i think

basically they had pretty good music but a puny fanbase

so their fanbase resorted to trolling to gain attention

and it worked

its basically, all popularity > little good popularity

it kept working

people kept getting baited but eventually checked loona out ( clearly 99% didnt but hte 1% that did helped more than 0% )

a lot of other kpop fandoms on twitter ( all toxic as shit ) saw this

and jumped on the trend

many of hte people writing super cancerous stuff with the stan loona tag didnt even actually love the group

it was basically a mass clout chasing movement

it has no beginning and no end and even its purpose was lost like 3-4 years ago

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• Is it really all Loona fans though?

Though I think the token "Should've stanned Loona" response to any and all tragedies encouraged a lot of trolls who didn't even know Loona to pretend to be an Orbit just so they have some sort of pretense to let out their inner assholes.

I was shocked to hear about the incident at the concert though, if true. I think Kim Lip was one of the more popular members? Maybe I'm just out of the loop.

i think fans were hyping up vivi because shes one of the members thats "underrated" (gets the least lines.. i think she got 50 seconds over 4 years based on a video i saw) but obviously they ended up overdoing it..

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• This Loona fan was nice.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!