Can someone explain to me the difference between C-Blinks and C-bars?

• A few tweets say C-Blinks did order on ktwon4u and not C-Bars. And that C-Bars will order later?

So what is the difference and why do C-Bars order later?

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• Well blinks are just trying to prove that their sales don't come from fundraisers but instead coming from individual orders, cause they get too pressed when it is brought up. That's why they are pushing everyone to say "cblinks" instead of "cbars".

Because it ain't cool anymore to have Cbars buying your albums, after Aespa benefited from it. Even though for the last two years it was seen as ok thing to do.

• C Bars are actual organized fanbases that do the group funding, fundraising, bulk album buying at the discounted price, organize birthday events, trending stuff, promoting endorsements etc. and for the solo members they do those things too.

C Blinks are just regular blinks. But Chinese.

• C-Blinks = individual people.

C-bars = basically fan association lead by a fan site/fan admin. They bulk buy, fundraise and hold events.

C Bars are actual organized fanbases that do the group funding, fundraising, bulk album buying at the discounted price, organize birthday events, trending stuff, promoting endorsements etc. and for the solo members they do those things too.

C Blinks are just regular blinks. But Chinese.

c-blinks are regular blinks that happen to be Chinese

At first, thanks.

so these c-blinks are individual people and not a group of people. I understand.

So the question is were c-blinks and c-bars divided for 'The Album' too or is it because c-bars were forbidden by the Chinese government ? But when people say they will order later (or not, that's something I've read too) does it mean they still exist, right?

And why would they want order later?

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• Where is this actually coming from, source?

no source. I have read it here and on twitter but not from c-bars. I don't even find their accounts so I don't know if this is true. I know for 'The Album' they divided the orders for some reasons.

• Apparently around that time a ban on bulk buying was imposed so it made it difficult for cbars? It may be linked to the division you're talking about, I don't know

How much will China’s entertainment crackdown hurt K-pop?
    The impact of new restrictions on fandom culture is already being felt throughout China’s K-pop scene, just days after they were announced.
    www.scmp.com

The End of China's Bulk-Buying Boom
    Read this exciting story from Bloomberg Businessweek May 16, 2022. A distinctive form of e-commerce is in free fall after a shift in attitude in Beijing
    www.magzter.com

China 'stabs itself in the eye' with pop culture regulations
    Last week, controversy arose when Chinese social media platform Weibo imposed suspensions on over 20 K-pop fan accounts. While the measure has led the Korean…
    koreajoongangdaily.joins.com

It says only one album can be purchased by a customer so I think that's where the issue came from (someone correct me if I'm wrong on this] I believe any solo bars choosing to boycott were doing it bc of members directly

• Nah they will not order later unless its a digilack even then i doubt

Edited once, last by dujuduju ().

• no source. I have read it here and on twitter but not from c-bars. I don't even find their accounts so I don't know if this is true. I know for 'The Album' they divided the orders for some reasons.

This is ridiculous, when the bars announce sales they always say cblinks, conces, carmys and etc. They never explicitly say "cbars" bought. So I find it pretty weird how people are holding on to that terminology. Here are some examples.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is ridiculous, when the bars announce sales they always say cblinks, conces, carmys and etc. They never explicitly say "cbars" bought. So I find it pretty weird how people are holding on to that terminology. Here are some examples.

the difference if that cbars this time have said beforehand that they won't help unless they release individual versions

cbars are technically c-blinks but cblinks aren't necessarily cbars

• the difference if that cbars this time have said beforehand that they won't help unless they release individual versions

cbars are technically c-blinks but cblinks aren't necessarily cbars

You do realize there are individual and group bars, right? The tweet came from the group bar

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!