FINALLY KIM GARAM SCHOOL VIOLENCE DOCUMENT PC TRANSLATION

• [theqoo/instiz] KIM GARAM'S SCHOOL VIOLENCE RESULTS STATEMENT, SUMMARY OF THE CASE

bypannchoaAugust 10, 2022

t/n: heavily paraphrased

AVvXsEh7F-Df8bjhaBx1fP95aDutS9ah0MxtYoh-2PlOj3gR-xmT2rgs-t4h-3uaDAAavjdBp9Ahb2P111LcFcn_d_zd6coqDka23NUOPQf3t3C3fkOub7xWMCRJsCw2dpx88i1hKcliwkAHj8MVCVxPEFfqZl_cfCGC89AgxQg3yRlDl8x5MZ8cno7t_GrD=w524-h640
    Minutes of the Self-Governing Committee on School Violence [Draft]

When was it opened: 2018 June 4th 15:30
    Place: Meeting room 2nd floor of main building
    List of committee members: 7 people = Vice-principal (Chairperson), head of life guidance, school police officer, and 4 parent members

[Opening statement by chairman]

[Person related to the matter]
    Related Person 1: Female student 1. Kim Garam (GRM)
    Related Person 2: Yoo Eunseo (YES)

We will read the "Case Summary". Students and parents, please listen carefully and tell us if there are any discrepancies.

[When]: Late April to early May 2018
    [Where]: In a nearby elementary school and SNS chat room
    [Who]: Female student1. Ga-ram Kim / <Related Person>: 4 female students
    [To Whom]: Yoo Eunseo
    [Why]: Because of gossip
    [How]: Profanity and threats

AVvXsEjLgkS1uho3TH8_X2B371a8eO6nbGkgiL2t8CyplDlYih4-SFMOhk9SbkxNQkAIy0mhQ1K9Q6SSf3kBUJbCS4X677jjPHpxzITYjfVW5LHM6On9xFPI8m1BKzEjpXsqZPa68_RBidKS_6eScHAWqDUnDIMCc75D4O_ndk_eAyn-ovOdspX9sZ2LGvP3=w545-h640

1. Concerning YES talking behind her friends

- At the beginning of middle school, 10 female students including YES, KGR used to be friends together, but because YES started talking behind them, the relationship deteriorated

- Female student 1 (FS1), Female student 2 (FS2) and KGR learned about the bad talks and among the, 8 of the students in the group went to a nearby apartment to swear at her saying "F*ck that f*cking b*tch". FS2 and KGR didn't swear at her but said 'It's f*cking dumbfounding'. Female student 4 (FS4) and 4 other students didn't sweat at her either. They talked for 3 hours. YES said that she wouldn't talk behind them again and they resolved their conflict

- Not long after, B, male student who was closed with YES from N middle school wrote to FS1 along with another male student A on Facebook and told her through messenger "F*cking b*tch who do you think you are. Don't touch YES"

- FS1 then posted a screenshot of A and B's message and sent it to the Facebook message group with everyone including YES

- FS1 was dumbfounded and said "I'm f*cking speechless" "go back to the streets" "F*ck off" and "You're disgusting"

- KGR said that after YES released her apology in the Facebook messenger, she didn't want to feel uncomfortable with what happened so she also left the messenger room

- YES also left the group message

- After that YES, A continued to swear at FS1. KGR seeing how FS1 was getting tormented and wanting to stop this, she sent a Facebook message to YES and A saying "Where are you? come out now"

AVvXsEiwRicgj7TSAYa4CQRgqs7JnLYC247QZISKLuC-zjyEwfgyGZkNcMMS5lj4J8o_2_jBL-qEmMuONaQz8gz85uLECIZnc3TRN8WjlcAQs8LE763rOx51rEm9L7x3X8XwsBFmMYbsdAGlIC4rsK6HocxDsEyAH8Ahm12wsUa-j4fgD3snZup59BhjWX6i=w512-h640

- YES, A, B and another student C said "Let's meet. Where?" while replying to KGR

- KGR, FS1. YES, A and B all agreed to meet at middle school nearby to resolve it

- At that time, G middle school (middle school of KGR) and another middle school nearby had a soccer match so a lot of students were there

- KGR was in G middle school with FS1, FS2, FS3, MS1 (male student 1) and MS2. YES was in N middle school with male friends A and B and others unnies and oppas from the 3rd year of the same middle school making a total on 6~7 people

- YES's oppas from the 3rd grade displayed their strength by pushing KGR's male friends and said "Why did you do this?" starting a quarrel

[...]

- FS1 told YES: you said you'd pay attention, that you wouldn't start this again and we even resolved it, but why can't you fix yourself? We arrived to this situation because of you. What are we supposed to do?

- KGR didn't talk behind anyone's back and kept her promise to keep peace but seeing this unravel in front of her she said "f*ck off to Busan. You're dumbfounding"

[...]

- KGR was crying because she was scared about the unnies and oppas from the 3rd grade who were YES' friends. At that moment, FS2 used KGR's phone to call her older cousin who has graduated long time ago to come and menace them to stop this and to apologize

AVvXsEhr1TXHmKrtnzpdH51HUqoCh-qLxXUuJi1iua9dTnkeRNDd1wg_ZYQ_R7z2ZJUnLbir628qlsv7rRk84_qMuRZHj4ZbvmiC4oNebDINMI6NGj8fQ5_wtIjtbkwDPmzLu2QUWXHDVhaCs2ehK8eNg-CEgNOzD7hfZ7famZJSHmOfUS3GL1o133p0N58s=w568-h640

- In the end, YES's male friend's unnies and oppas from 3rd grade N middle school apologized to the students of G highschool including KGR and left the school

- YES and KGR's friends didn't talk to each other YES, A and B all left for other schools and they broke ties

2. Concerning YES stealing FS1's Facebook account and taking a picture of FS3 in underwear and uploading it

- After they swore to not see each other again and broke ties, YES still had lingering feelings so she took a picture of FS3 in her underwear and stole FS1's Facebook account and posted picture of FS3 as her Facebook profile picture as if FS1 released it herself

- YES first denied that she's the one who released it, but in the end she acknowledged it

- FS3 cried and KGR with other friends contacted her feeling bad for her on Facebook message. KGR planned to call YES saying "Come out right now" but YES didn't answer. She also sent FB messages to YES telling her to pick up but she didn't. In the end she sent her a message saying "If you're not picking up, I'll kill you. I have something to tell your mom so should I just call your mom?"

- KGR sent YES another message with "I'll give you until 5pm to the nearby middle school, come out fast" and YES appeared

- FS1 told YES "What are you going to do with my Facebook account?"

- KGR said to YES "Would you like it if you were told to remove your clothes and Kim Garam was to release your picture like you did with FS3 online?"

AVvXsEgdts_qH0h1lPghhkiZomO8veHMH6H0ZPnDNDv1-1ZEhIhAKOsbYRS29Y26oNUkBVakUVliUxfwXsYR9dBZsTZ80qHm81oxq4TreMo3T-FjVpBrdfm-Hk1wt90kJn4MbBP6M0mK5CDvm1hBUdCZFafotV4eJK8-iEL2GNUuZoVOJPKLGwi3T9gg4b0b=w527-h640

- FS1 told YES "Should I steal your Facebook account and put a picture of you like you did?"

- YES said that she'd release an apology and resolve the misunderstanding about using FS1's Facebook to post FS3's picture. She also said she'd write a 20 lines apology towards FS3

- FS4, FS5 and FS6 also told her to stop doing this

- FS1 and YES told YES "Stop coming to G middle school and screw off to Busan"

- KGR told YES to hurry up with the apology

- YES wrote the apology that night and released it

- YES acknowledged that she stole the Facebook account and uploaded the underwear picture and transferred school

3. Post that YES made in the group chat after transferring school

-[...]

- Even after YES transferred school, she kept bad mouthing, because of this, in KGR's Ask, an anonymous question app, KGR said "Yeah she's f*cked up, she's seriously annoying" when someone asked "What do you think of YES?"

AVvXsEh9gM_EtkY6GQHwkYYEHndEE-x-U5x8a01o23BXSn7OTTOYwzbg_Y9iTofNW4Xx2e6K2K32gCMZGy33jyydtW8Ki-CHnwLcpFHNHAWqsj9eJFwzhdjYJSTENFEbJgI_h3ZsFgDaeWY3RADV_HlyTd9l3qaadvNlWNG4lhL1vZ3Nf7oMZikMF2iKTbxQ=w578-h640
    - FS3 also wrote in her Katalk message "Is your head just a decoration without any substance in it? I only wish you unhappiness"

- YES still denied what she did was wrong and said to other students "What did I do wrong? F*ck"

- Meanwhile, YES told other students from G middle school that "I got bullied so I transferred school, I didn't do anything wrong, they're the iljins"

- After the rumors started spreading, FS1 said "I felt like it was so unfair, so I opened a Facebook group message and invited YES. Over here, I told her "You f*cking jjin-da like b*tch (jjinda= big loser), are you a p*ssy for transferring school? Stop talking like a f*cker. There are no man who will like a face like yours. Don't show yourself in front of us again"

- KGR said "You look like a Kabuki, your face is too funny"

- YES FS3 said "That b*tch is right next to me. See you at the police station"

- YES then invited a close unnies who were 2nd year in the group chat and FS1 said "Why are you taking your unnies in?" and removed the Facebook message.

AVvXsEgw44QAZoy6IBPR_U8xjOJyMEgMeGnZEDiUjz25m_RoQ02ZpF-XcuYlYaJhWLXLAuJZsxkTGmhfGfUe_oVjNZCCsuwrfVAfwSJ9JHh8KuBIC7s6J1RW4POnr0kNirNl92I58QVjVtGuRCya5nCBTy-ZE34u729sktDNthzb9lVtTl9NTEL5AwpaCb-r=w523-h640

AVvXsEi_BAbZSs1kYveSZaJMlphvc3N-mqFGez1sQgmuxzSru55-XkR7YeueiwfKNQylpYaQEiXhZ_hRlnjgzYQOBMrJsoQYEQImN8dmMxUbj_UL7T_RUcmJMQR14YFm2Aq9Ax1BP5lZ6LkT_FGzFg0252siG1_gUYlHYYYJUcp2yFOa47GcYkj8ooQDzGvS=w530-h640

Student Assailant: Kim Garam , 1st year class #3

Cause: KGR bad mouthed & uploaded underwear pictures, etc., called a nearby middle school to swear at the students, also swore at people in the group chat & Ask app

Action to be taken:
    - Assailant :
    - Article 17 (1) 5th disposition followed by 6 hours of special education
    - Article 17 (9) 5 hours of special education for parents

- Victim:
    - Article 16 (1) Psychological counselling

original post: here

1. But in the end, she was still slapped with the 5th disposition but now, she wants to claim everything was YES' fault is that it?ㅋㅋ

2. But the way that this is written, it looks like it's so one-sidedly siding with KGR..
    Stuff like "YES still bad mouthed consistently even after transferring school" and "YES still didn't acknowledge her fault and didn't reflect". Those statements aren't objective statements at all. It just feels like trying to frame YES as the only assailant
    > That's right, and how did she end up with the 5th disposition in that case??

3. Can someone resume this?
    > They were just a gang of iljins

4. But does the other party also share the same facts as her...? People have the tendency to lessen their faults and add more to the other party
    > Of course the other party will have a different version

5. So you're telling me that what she did on that chalkboard was something 'normal students' would do??

6. Who cares about the other party or whateverㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The chalkboard and her Facebook pictures gave everything away alreadyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. They're just birds of a feather, where in the whole incident screams "normal student" to you?

8. Reading this, it's clear that she didn't reflect a single bitㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Birds of a feather fighting between themselves, all I gathered is that she's still not your average student

10. Why did Hybe not release this if it was that easy for them to do it? I'm curious

[theqoo] KIM GARAM'S STATEMENT + INCIDENT SUMMARY

original post: here

1. Is she claiming that she got that 5th disposition for nothing..?

2. Jjang Seraffim with OT5 is so nice😍 Our maknae Eunchae stands out so much and the formation is pretty too...

3. So she was an iljin? ㅋㅋ She's fighting with people talksh*tting on her, fighting with the person who took a picture, etc. This isn't some normal behavior. They were birds of a feather. But why is she talking about "I'll work hard"? Didn't they dissolve her contract and kicked her out? Seeing her statement, it seems like she wants to come out again, or did she already sign with another company? Looks like she'll be either going solo, promote in a group or go in acting ㅋㅋ

4. Still looking at this... It's not a past you want to have if you want to debut...

5. I can understand why she feels it's unfair

6. Ughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So she was indeed a thug, please don't come out againㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. A normal student wouldn't even get involved with any of the things she got involved with

8. But why is she revealing this now that she got kicked out? Does she want to be a celebrity again?

9. Her statement screams 'I'll work hard because I want to be a celebrity' so is she thinking about coming out? First of all, she's the one who ganged up 6 people against 1 in her group message to swear at YES, please if you have this kind of past, don't think about becoming a celebrity

10. So random ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And the fact that she's not reflecting is just daebak... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's totally an iljin;;; She's there lying about "I've never fought with my friends, I never told them f*ck off ㅠ" Do you think that's something a normal student would to? ;;
    But does she think that releasing this would resolve anything ?????? I'm talking about that school violence report.. Isn't this private matter?? You can see in the notice that there's even a confidential agreement on itㅋㅋㅋ...

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• why did all these middle schoolers rounded up to meet for confrontation after school?

this really sounds crazy, going down at someone to argue with them 3h is not exactly normal behavior

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• so after all it was another in-group bickering?

but not a kpop group, just group of dumbo school friends?

honestly I don't know how high noses, and shoulders of some of those kids are lol

and I can't with that

"fuck off to Busan" line

made me laugh sooo hard

:pepe-peek::pepe-joy::pepe-cringe:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Interesting. So sounds like they were all just fighting and biting at each other lmao.

No one was innocent in this matter.

Can't say I regret her being kicked out of LSFM, but I'm not going to be mad if she redebuts. As an actress or otherwise.

She's going to have to have some thick skin though lol.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

FS1 said "I felt like it was so unfair, so I opened a Facebook group message and invited YES. Over here, I told her "You f*cking jjin-da like b*tch (jjinda= big loser), are you a p*ssy for transferring school? Stop talking like a f*cker. There are no man who will like a face like yours. Don't show yourself in front of us again"

:pepestare:

• why did all these middle schoolers rounded up to meet for confrontation after school?

this really sounds crazy, going down at someone to argue with them 3h is not exactly normal behavior

Forreal, lmao. I understand getting mad that YES posted that picture, but once that was resolved, I would have ignored her.

Like, she didn't even go to the same school anymore? Why did they keep antagonizing each other? No way I would have met up with them after I transferred lmao. This sounds like a group of rowdy ass kids. Middle school me cannot relate. Imagine doing this at 12. ;(

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Cause: KGR bad mouthed & uploaded underwear pictures, etc., called a nearby middle school to swear at the students, also swore at people in the group chat & Ask ap

Is the decision translated wrong? cause it says KGR uploaded the pic?

• Forreal, lmao. I understand getting mad that YES posted that picture, but once that was resolved, I would have ignored her.

Like, she didn't even go to the same school anymore? Why did they keep antagonizing each other? No way I would have met up with them after I transferred lmao. This sounds like a group of rowdy ass kids. Middle school me cannot relate. Imagine doing this at 12. ;(

This really sounds like a teen drama plot rather than what I know of high school life

• :angryr: all this tells me is none of the accusations the lawfirm made against here were wrong or the majority of the ones made by her classmates :cryingr:

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• Is the decision translated wrong? cause it says KGR uploaded the pic?

probably lmao with how PC ran to translate this

Rushing GIFs | Tenor

she knew the adclicks from this alone would keep her blog alive for the next year

Count Money GIFs | Tenor

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• - YES and KGR's friends didn't talk to each other YES, A and B all left for other schools and they broke ties

2. Concerning YES stealing FS1's Facebook account and taking a picture of FS3 in underwear and uploading it

- After they swore to not see each other again and broke ties, YES still had lingering feelings so she took a picture of FS3 in her underwear and stole FS1's Facebook account and posted picture of FS3 as her Facebook profile picture as if FS1 released it herself

They didn't meet up with each other after eunseo had transferred tho?they only created a gp chat with eunseo after she transferred cause she spread rumours that she's innocent and they are the one who bullied her :chaeyoung4:

This makes it seem like she had already transferred when the picture thing happened, but maybe I read it wrong.

• This makes it seem like she had already transferred when the picture thing happened, but maybe I read it wrong.

A & B are different students no?

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• This makes it seem like she had already transferred when the picture thing happened, but maybe I read it wrong.

in the first section it says KGR and her friends were in school G, YES was in school n and they all met up in a different school to fight it out

godbless them

• in the first section it says KGR and her friends were in school G, YES was in school n and they all met up in a different school to fight it out

godbless them

and they were doing this at 12 years old.. wild

Kids Fighting GIFs | Tenor

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• A & B are different students no?

Yes, but it says that YES, A, and B all left for other schools and broke ties.

Then it comes back and says "After they swore to never see each other and broke ties". The use of the words "broke ties" in both those sentences makes it seem like the photo incident happened after YES had already transferred and broke ties with the other girls FS3, FS1, and Garam. But it could just be a bad translation of the order of events.

• Yall are going to ignore how that person literally posted a picture of a minor in underwear on social media??????

they're both minors lmao (still wrong obviously) but also people are obviously going to focus on the individual whos bringing the situation to the public and who was a public figure not someone who was keeping to themselves :eyes:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• Yall are going to ignore how that person literally posted a picture of a minor in underwear on social media??????

no one is saying YES is innocent, but its clearly this started long before the picture

• K-netz are really acting like that never happened lmao.

ken-jeong-cant-see-this.gif

i think they're determined in not liking her.. kinda sad and wild how I haven't seen PC translate any comments in defence of her unless you count these ones :cryingr:

> They were just a gang of iljins

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• lol yeah people are attacking garam for something common like fighting with friends but ignoring eunseo actually doing something way worse posting someone pic in their underwear on social media lol :bts15:

your friends 8v1 cussed you out once? wild :cryingr:

these 12 year olds were doing too much lets be real

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

When i was in my first year of middle school aka the same age Grama when her scandal happened something similar happened to me a friend of my mine was being harassed by these two girls who used to steal her school supplies and i used to witness this (they tried to the same with me but i stopped them ) one day i was fed up with situation happening constantly i pushed my friend to stand for herself and take back whatever they stole for her and i remember the girls got aware of the fact that i was the one who engorged my friend so these two girls ganged up on me and they they told me to meet them after school was finished and we verbally argued lol but my school never heard of these so nothing happened to us the girls ended up not talking to me for a year lol

Tldr middle schoolers are immature and they do immature shit not everything needs to be labeled as bullying or that the girls are delinquentb

• no she only transferred school after the photo incident happened :jihyo6:

Oh, either way, I don't understand continuing to even communicate with her?

They were clearly children and immature, so that's really the only explanation that makes sense.

What was the point of making the group chat? As an adult, I can see how that doesn't make sense, but of course a group of children would find it difficult.

This is definitely not how 12 year old me would have acted, but everyone's different. Unfortunately, Garam got the bad end of this deal when they all seemed to have been a group of children messing around in a bad way.

• its actually wilder to me that she decided to become an idol in korea with her past when she should know how they take bullying accusations pepe-ooh she gives no shits

What About It GIFs | Tenor

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• they're both minors lmao (still wrong obviously) but also people are obviously going to focus on the individual whos bringing the situation to the public and who was a public figure not someone who was keeping to themselves :eyes:

no one is saying YES is innocent, but its clearly this started long before the picture

Still I find it extremely ridiculous how no one is talking about this and ignoring it. From what I see, Eunseo started all this, from talking behind their backs to freaking posting a picture of someone in their underwear on social media and trying to frame that on someone else. I call that set-up and s*xual harassment.

If people can hold Garam accountable for cursing and fighting at people when she was 12 then they sure as heck can hold Eunseo accountable for posting a pic of a fellow schoolmate in underwear online and trying to frame someone else for it at 12.

To me, they both are in fault, but Eunseo's is much much bigger, worse and illegal.

• its actually wilder to me that she decided to become an idol in korea with her past when she should know how they take bullying accusations pepe-ooh she gives no shits

What About It GIFs | Tenor

Yeah, she was kinda dumb lol. But the bullying thing didn't really take off until 2020. Maybe at that point, she was already training.

And, I guess she didn't expect that her little pre-teen drama with her friend group would lead to her being accused of bullying. Sis was set-up bad if this is really all there is to it. :pepe-magnify:

• according to translation the 3 hours 8v1 occurred before the molka event and as a result of backtalk they heard YES was doing. the molka was YES retaliation to the 8v1 :eyes:

- At the beginning of middle school, 10 female students including YES, KGR used to be friends together, but because YES started talking behind them, the relationship deteriorated

- Female student 1 (FS1), Female student 2 (FS2) and KGR learned about the bad talks and among the, 8 of the students in the group went to a nearby apartment to swear at her saying "F*ck that f*cking b*tch". FS2 and KGR didn't swear at her but said 'It's f*cking dumbfounding'. Female student 4 (FS4) and 4 other students didn't sweat at her either. They talked for 3 hours. YES said that she wouldn't talk behind them again and they resolved their conflict

>>

lol i've never posted someone's pic in their underwear on social media lol but if someone posted ur pic in ur underwear on social media without ur permission would u actually act kindly to them like nothing happened or confront them lol? :v-drink-tea:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• Still I find it extremely ridiculous how no one is talking about this and ignoring it. From what I see, Eunseo started all this, from talking behind their backs to freaking posting a picture of someone in their underwear on social media and trying to frame that on someone else. I call that set-up and s*xual harassment

If people can hold Garam accountable for cursing and fighting at people when she was 12 then they sure as heck can hold Eunseo accountable for posting a pic of a fellow schoolmate in underwear online and trying to frame someone else for it.

To me, they both are in fault, but Eunseo's is much much bigger, worse and illegal.

My thing is, why didn't those girls report her?

They should have reported her to the school. It's weird to me that they didn't? Like when Garam had her case opened, someone should have also requested a case be opened for Eunseo. That was their biggest mistake.

• Still I find it extremely ridiculous how no one is talking about this and ignoring it. From what I see, Eunseo started all this, from talking behind their backs to freaking posting a picture of someone in their underwear on social media and trying to frame that on someone else. I call that set-up and s*xual harassment

If people can hold Garam accountable for cursing and fighting at people when she was 12 then they sure as heck can hold Eunseo accountable for posting a pic of a fellow schoolmate in underwear online and trying to frame someone else for it.

how the hell are people gonna hold her accountable? girl is a commoner and not idol.. people could atleast go after garam by asking her to withdraw lol df they gonna do to YES beyond what garams stans already did which led to her suicide attempt and that was before news of her doing molka came out

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• they made the gp chat because fs1 finds it unfair that eunseo kept bad mouthing them after she transferred and spread rumours that she's innocent and that they bullied her till she transferred school :jihyo6:

wait, girly literally went to her new school and acted like she was completely and utterly innocent? Was this after the molka incident? Omg

• My thing is, why didn't those girls report her?

They should have reported her to the school. It's weird to me that they didn't? Like when Garam had her case opened, someone should have also requested a case be opened for Eunseo. That was their biggest mistake.

well if Eunseo's molka incident is in the school violence document which says that a

"List of committee members: 7 people = Vice-principal (Chairperson), head of life guidance, school police officer, and 4 parent members"

then wasn't she pretty much reported? if im understanding it properly :pepe-magnify:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• how the hell are people gonna hold her accountable? girl is a commoner and not idol.. people could atleast go after garam by asking her to withdraw lol df they gonna do to YES beyond what garams stans already did which led to her suicide attempt and that was before news of her doing molka came out

molka accusations came out a while ago, but no one really talked about it, now that there's proof. No one is talking about it.

There aren't a bunch of youtube videos saying how Eunseo isn't completely innocent and that she did molka. Knetz aren't aknowleging that Eunseo is so much more in the wrong too.

That's what I find a problem with.

• My thing is, why didn't those girls report her?

I'm pretty sure Eunseo did have a case open and got level 8 disposition (school transfer I believe). She switched schools before it went into effect though so it wasn't really a repercussion in the end.

• Still I find it extremely ridiculous how no one is talking about this and ignoring it. From what I see, Eunseo started all this, from talking behind their backs to freaking posting a picture of someone in their underwear on social media and trying to frame that on someone else. I call that set-up and s*xual harassment.

If people can hold Garam accountable for cursing and fighting at people when she was 12 then they sure as heck can hold Eunseo accountable for posting a pic of a fellow schoolmate in underwear online and trying to frame someone else for it at 12.

well one of them suggested that they should go to police and thats what they should have done

• they made the gp chat because fs1 finds it unfair that eunseo kept bad mouthing them after she transferred and spread rumours that she's innocent and that they bullied her till she transferred school :jihyo6:

And, I am saying as an adult, I wouldn't do that.

Like, they had already confronted her like 2 or 3 times at this point and at some point with some boys from high schools? Like, swearing at her continuously did not stop her the 1st 2 or 3 times she did it. What would be the point of continuing to? Especially if she was at another school? Who cares what she says? I'm not a person for the drama. I would have just ignored her after I already confronted her.

That's just me though.

say-what-dunno.gif

I'm not saying that they were wrong for getting angry. I'm saying the way they handled is not the way I would have because I am an adult and they were children.

• molka accusations came out a while ago, but no one really talked about it, now that there's proof. No one is talking about it.

There aren't a bunch of youtube videos saying how Eunseo isn't completely innocent and that she did molka. Knetz aren't aknowleging that Eunseo is so much more in the wrong too.

That's what I find a problem with.

and I just explained to you why no one cares or cared at the time... Garam was the one trying to be an idol in that situation not YES so what would these videos accomplish? even in this pc post there are k-nets acknowledging that both were iljins so its not like they're unaware.. the only reason they were going after garam is because she was an idol debuting in a HYBE gg, if she was a complete commoner none of them would pay her any attention.

either way your answer to the situation is as wrong as knets over reaction to garams lol.. neither of them should be getting hate at this point of their lives to the extent they are getting right now.

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• This thread contains 34 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!