As expected the Min Heejin controversy has died down

• Did you expect it to last?

I'm sure there are still some users who are wary of her, but once Korea stopped talking about it, of course I-fans would drop it too.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• bc there wasn't anything tangible to actually pin to min heejin. like ok she has pictures from inappropriate films in her home and has questionable "inspiration". she's weird af, we can all agree with that. but it was over the top to insinuate she's inappropriate with minors and the newjeans were in danger. cookie's english lyrics are the most questionable thing about the group so far and we can only hope it stays that way

who's your favorite artist?

• bc there wasn't anything tangible to actually pin to min heejin. like ok she has pictures from inappropriate films in her home and has questionable "inspiration". she's weird af, we can all agree with that. but it was over the top to insinuate she's inappropriate with minors and the newjeans were in danger. cookie's english lyrics are the most questionable thing about the group so far and we can only hope it stays that way

People were calling her a p*** too. It was extreme.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Fake concern doesn't last long.

She is a weirdo, but so are the CEOs of the big4 and any other kpop company.

The girls are promoting Attention and Hypeboy more which leaves Cookie to be a flop (deserved) and tbh i hope this Min Heejin stop with the weird lyrics, NewJeans songs are top tier and they have everything to succeed without controversies.

• Nah people have been using it to drag newjeans on twitter all the time. All the genuine concern people had has now been buried under others using it for fanwars. I've lost count of the number of gross and dehumanising tweets about newjeans I've had to report ever since they've debuted.

what do you expect from twitter tho? theyd be saying shit even if the min heejin thing never blew up

who's your favorite artist?

• not surprised

been telling her ass is creepy since 2012, but apparently creep is the normal in kpop

:pepepizza:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• what do you expect from twitter tho? theyd be saying shit even if the min heejin thing never blew up

Yeah but it's just extremely concerning how kpop stans are so comfortable spreading the narrative that the girls are pedo victims or something. And rather than using it to criticise the adults they use it as a way to drag the girls. I guarantee you, if newjeans ends up breaking another huge record you'll see the threads we saw last week pop right back up again. I don't care if people wanna act edgy and say they're troll threads, the fact that some people here are comfortable trolling about those topics for a hit thread is sick enough

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

• For me, it's always been about the IG feed. It's weird af that she managed to showcase not only the well known Lolita shit like Brooke Shields, but also super obscure Lolita content from like 50 years ago (some artsy Euro movie and a rando music album). Like how obsessed can you be about this concept that you would delve into the depths of the internet to find this content?

If she were a dude with those pics of half naked girls on the wall, HOLY HELL the uproar would have been deafening, i dont know if she would have survived.

The good news is that we have seen none of the Lolita shit in the debut of Newbeans. Kids dressed like normal teens, no middle aged uncles as love interests.

As long as nothing comes out about her actually making sexual advances on young kids, owning illegal content, or otherwise making the kids under her care feel exploited/uncomfortable, she will survive and the controversy will end up no different than all the other ones.

• So I wonder if women still want to be treated the same as men? If this was Teddy would he survive?

• there was an article about knetz finding out the meaning of cookie lol

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• there was an article about knetz finding out meaning of cookie lol

External Content twitter.com

hahaha, I don't know what's worse: K-pop or the websites who promote K-pop.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!