RS1 is going to face the biggest...

• Can we all just be positive for once? I understand the pent up frustration etc but let's not welcome her solo debut with negativity. :sweatr:

Yea, agree with user above. Win or lose, antis will still attack. Might as well compete against the best (if she really did lose, she can always come back stronger), rather than winning against an empty house (enjoy current success and get criticize for her next comeback if she is not on par with her achievements).

The most important thing is we finally get a date. <3 The next thing is that we might get IU x Rose interactions and who knows they get to discuss collaborations. ;-)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I just saw this. Apparently these pics were uploaded within minutes of each other.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I just saw this. Apparently these pics were uploaded within minutes of each other.

It's spring release time so I guess some similar vibes are apparent. IU one will be softer and I think rosè one will be angsty.

• Yg is a really weird ass company lmao

Sometimes i think it is part of mediaplaying.

If they can go toe on toe with big groups or even triumph over them, YG can mediaplay. (YHS was heavy on mediaplay when he was CEO/management). Moreover, intense competition usually yield good results for both side as fanbase are more heavily invested to win and GP are exposed with all kind of news/mediaplay.

On the other hand, sometimes schedules and promotions are really hard to be renegotiated and postponed . I doubt he always delay just to create competition but creating buzz is definitely one of the factor.

• People were suspecting that YG was trying to avoid IU, and I was always skeptical about it.

Honestly it doesn't matter. Who would slam Rosé, even if she doesn't beat IU ? No current soloist could beat IU. She is Korea's hit girl.

What matters is that WE ARE FINALLY GETTING RS1, HOW ARE YOU NOT YA'LL DYING OF EXCITATION

• People were suspecting that YG was trying to avoid IU, and I was always skeptical about it.

Honestly it doesn't matter. Who would slam Rosé, even if she doesn't beat IU ? No current soloist could beat IU. She is Korea's hit girl.

What matters is that WE ARE FINALLY GETTING RS1, HOW ARE YOU NOT YA'LL DYING OF EXCITATION

Blinks meltdowns, second thoughts anxiety break down is a part of the fandom's excitement before any comeback lmao. It's tradition at this point.

• Blinks meltdowns, second thoughts anxiety break down is a part of the fandom's excitement before any comeback lmao. It's tradition at this point.

Thank you for understanding my clown heart. I am more than excited about her solo, struggling with my works now as I do not want anything to disturb me

ANYWAYS I really hope she gets her first music show win on her first music show...Would it be MBC Music Core or SBS Inkigayo???

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• Thank you for understanding my clown heart. I am more than excited about her solo, struggling with my works now as I do not want anything to disturb me

ANYWAYS I really hope she gets her first music show win on her first music show...Would it be MBC Music Core or SBS Inkigayo???

Inkigayo triple Crown or whatever that is (lol) is on lock down. Music core really depends on how the song will do digitally and in physicals so we have to wait and see.

• Unless Rose song would be the taste of GP like how gp had with Cheer Up, D4, Solo etc. It'll be a good competition to a safe win.

KAGEYAMA | BOKUTO | OIKAWA | AKAASHI | KUROO

agree fully

• Can we be happy with Rosé releasing her solo and leave the negativity behind?

I think she can beat IU and if not so what. It's not a shame to lose to IU who is beloved by Korea.

Next week we can finally see what she's been working on and putting her heart and soul into. let's just appreciate all the moments leading up to her release.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!