Your favs discography range in 5 songs?

• Your take is just proof that 5 songs arent enough at all for exo

The way artificial love is def a big stand out!

And tbh tempo def deserves a mention. I opted to combining their rnb sound and their flawless ballads in one category so i can focus on diff sides lol

I know you're an el dorado anti smh but yesss mama is def another epic soudning song from them. Their debut was just that powerful!

I actually had cmb in my initial list because its still that exo song and literally pop perfection! But ditched it to promote their trashy bops because like the swaggy hiphop sound, trashy hype bops are also smth not associated with exo when they can easily excel at them as well~

Honestly your take is more interesting than mine in a way jsjs

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk on NCT, WayV and EXO.

:pepe-hehe:

(sorry for word vomiting in your thread)

It was an interesting read actually ty ty

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thanks! The challenge for me is that all the obvious ones I was going to use were already taken (El Dorado, Monster, Obsession, What Is Love) - like those are literally the songs I often use to describe the range - so I had to think on it harder. But this proves all of our points - their range is so wide that you can find multiple examples rather than any style being a one off.

I thought you had a great cross-section - it’s challenging to cover all the aspects! I do have to say that I do love EXO’s trashy hype bops though - which probably says something about me. (Cranks up Lotto..)

:pepe-grooving:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• For Seventeen

1. Left&Right - Represents them very well. Just like the song, if you listen to Seventeen, they're going to make you stand up and move with them. You'll find yourself bobbing your head, tapping your feet and just feeling upbeat!

2. Pretty u- They will make you feel like the most beautiful person in the world.

3. Good to me- Not only they are kings of summer, they can bring sexy too :wink:

4. Home:Run- Seventeen are very well known for their performances. They know how to bring the best out on stage. I chose Hone;run for this because i think everyone should watch their iconic home;run performance on james corden show.

5. Hug - As much as they are energetic on the stage, they can bring you comfort at your hardest days. 'Everything will be alright' they'd say. I chose hug because i have seen so many carats finding comfort in this song ♡

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!