COMPANIES GETTING MINORS TEETH LAMINATION (VENEERS) IS DANGEROUS

• Homeenter-talk[enter-talk] IT'S F*CKING FASCINATING HOW CELEBRITIES LAMINATE THEIR TEETH

[enter-talk] IT'S F*CKING FASCINATING HOW CELEBRITIES LAMINATE THEIR TEETH

bypannchoaAugust 06, 2022

Of course all of them went for consultation before getting lamination but it's such a dangerous surgery;; especially for idols who are minors, they must obtain the permission from their parents and the parents who agree to this are f*cking fascinating too. The companies requesting such procedures are weird tooㅋㅋ there are idols who are debuting while being in middle schools who had lamination too

AVvXsEgG1UaX5udRFUwFhJQh4foEqKuYLiOJK21-Bvxiqvr9KgaHYZ4_i70pK2RZ4ys29eqs-JLZARh_hT6BO4Co8ETkhrrqK0V4ogcc4cpozOp6jjxr9SBcgWsFOBsYfhfBvkNVARNTOuV23ofWGfVolmsdZpLooVJLh22pwijCMq-C4a_YGPqBVWenufY4=s16000

post response:

[+119][-4]

original post: here

1. [+129, -2]

Rather, they should make trainees wear braces instead. If you look at the trainee time for an average trainee, once they debut, their braces period will be over

2. [+79, -15]

They are thrown out after 7 years anyways so they don't care about their lives

3. [+75, -23]

But they are earning money just fine so who cares.. if there was an issue, they can just get implants. Anyways, even if they have to change their laminated teeth a few times, they will already be old by that time so they will already be at the age of getting implants?

4. [+71, -22]

But for lamination, even a lot of commoners are getting them done

5. [+55, 0]

Teeth don't grow back like hair. Teeth are so important that having good teeth is considered a blessing. If you damage them, they are painful, uncomfortable and teeth are so important. So taking them lightly and just shaving them down for beauty purposes is too... Seeing how celebrities rely so much on their image really makes me think that they are just a product. So that's why seeing commoners shaving off their teeth or wearing hair pieces to make their hair fuller just give me a reality check. I wish that people would stop copying celebrities

6. [+37, -2]

NewJeans' Hyein is a '08 liner and seeing how her teeth are laminated already makes me worriedㅠ I know this isn't about my life but..

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• bobsyouruncle

Changed the title of the thread from “COMPANIES GETTING MINORS LAMINATION IS DANGEROUS” to “COMPANIES GETTING MINORS TEETH LAMINATION (VENEERS) IS DANGEROUS”.
  • Veneers are a CURSE. Have you ever seen what some people look like without theirs in? It's not pretty.

If you have perfectly healthy teeth, please just get braces. Like, WHY would people do this to themselves?

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Veneers are a CURSE. Have you ever seen what some people look like without theirs in? It's not pretty.

If you have perfectly healthy teeth, please just get braces. Like, WHY would people do this to themselves?

oh hell no :pepe-cross: theyre really shaving down minors teeth just to get them perfect straight teeth?? :pepe-shame:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• oh hell no :pepe-cross: theyre really shaving down minors teeth just to get them perfect straight teeth?? :pepe-shame:

Typically, that is the go to procedure, but there are some recent innovations that don't require it.

People like idols from big agencies who have the support and money of big name agencies can probably get the newest and best options. Everybody else though.... :pepestare:

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Ugh that looks creepy, it's like some wierd fish teeth

I don't have veneers, but I have a dental bridge. And holy crap, I would take an extraction or even a dental surgery over the dentist shaving my teeth again. That shit was the most horrible and bloody experience my teeth went through. Can't believe kids like 14 are willing to go through this crap with healthy teeth instead of getting braces. ;(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!