(poll) which video type is your preference?

• which type of video is your fave? 26

1. official music video (15) 58%
    2. studio choom/dingo (5) 19%
    3. official performance video (4) 15%
    4. self-cam music video (1) 4%
    5. dance practice (1) 4%
    6. music show performance video (0) 0%

Personally, I like studio choom/dingo types most of all like this

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love being able to have a great video of the choreo. They're usually filmed so well.

I don't tend to watch music videos so much. I do like dance practices too though.

How about you?

• I voted for official MV, but i also LOVE dance practices and some official performance videos are amazing like RV's Feel the Rhythm

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

damn i never thought blue and green could look good together

• I like performance videos the best

My favorite MVs are also the ones that focus solely on the choreography,accompanied by good dynamic camerawork.These are the best examples

• Typically, the official MV, but some MVs get in the way of their own song. Like they break up the song to do an acting scene or there's a bunch of filler at the beginning and/or the end. I don't like MVs that make it hard to appreciate the song itself.

I do really like the Studio Choom/Dingo videos too! All the ones I've seen have been super well filmed, and sometimes they capture fan favorite songs that weren't the official title, which is always nice.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• i prefer official music videos but performance videos and studio choom is fun too

• Music video then Studio Choom/Dingo/1theK dance videos

• Music video for life! I'm in love with watching music videos, some are really great :mesmerized-bee:

My number 2 would be official performance videos. You see the choreography but in a high-quality video. With special outfits, high-quality moving cameras, sometimes special locations and special lighting.

I would say Studio Choom but the background is always the same no matter what colors they use. I like performance videos specifically for this reason especially.

(itzy's are some of my favorites)

I really like Cry for Me and I Can't Stop Me performance videos by Twice. Simple but amazing at the same time

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• You know what? I'm just going to vote for the performance videos in this poll lol

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I usually end up watching music shows and special performance videos the most. The studio choom if it’s good but they can be a bit bland because of the setting. The music videos are the most visually interesting but get boring fast. Not as much variation as live stages

The stark setting is one of the things i like about choom videos lol. I like to focus on the choreo and i think the camera movement and lighting adds enough visual interest

• Typically, the official MV, but some MVs get in the way of their own song. Like they break up the song to do an acting scene or there's a bunch of filler at the beginning and/or the end. I don't like MVs that make it hard to appreciate the song itself.

I do really like the Studio Choom/Dingo videos too! All the ones I've seen have been super well filmed, and sometimes they capture fan favorite songs that weren't the official title, which is always nice.

True, if the video is going to break up the song, it really needs to be done well and usually only works if it's in service to a surfing plot.

Tho I do also appreciate comedic breaks like

External Content youtu.be

And yes, I love when bsides get a nice trearment

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!