There's a new article about Hyunjin's situation trending on Pann

• https://m.pann.nate.com/talk/358149207

Re-posting what I said in the comment below, cause the trans was gone:

The article says that JYPE handled the situation badly and it affected Hyunjin. He has the weakest case of all the accusations, there isnt evidence and at least he apologized and went to hiatus, so op thinks if JYP did a better job, he wouldnt be so attacked.

8d7bf3dc7b80f89403017830b42f60678d944f94.gif c0e47699a2afe155bfec8b7da0e730118e834562.gif

Edited once, last by Minazuki ().

• Why is the tweet not opening for me?

Anyway, good to see an article not crucifying him badly

I think person went private or deleted because stay dont want it to blow up in twt to not make people mad at them and Hyunjin

But, long story short, the article says that JYPE handled the situation badly and it affected Hyunjin. He has the weakest case of all the accusations, there isnt evidence and at least he apologized and went to hiatus, so op thinks if JYP did a better job, he wouldnt be so attacked

• I think person went private or deleted because stay dont want it to blow up in twt to not make people mad at them and Hyunjin

But, long story short, the article says that JYPE handled the situation badly and it affected Hyunjin. He has the weakest case of all the accusations, there isnt evidence and at least he apologized and went to hiatus, so op thinks if JYP did a better job, he wouldnt be so attacked

I tried to read the comments using Google Translate, barely could understand them but they don't seem that bad

• Well what could they do? Korea cares a lot about bullying scandals moreso other scandals so either if it’s fake the mass hate would stop but it wasn’t so it’s not like they can spin their statements to their liking.

Soojin still getting dragged even though Cube is staying silent. She lost her endorsement and that MBC show the victim called to air her story will probably shake the industry with more bullying victims speaking up afterwards.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

Edited once, last by Park_Oppa ().

• but it's not a surprise that pann would leash at him like that, even before all those controversies since he was gaining recognition, a lot of fans from other people would make post about him not being that pretty and how he shouldn't be the visual, and the worst thing is that they had like 200 likes on those post, and a bunch of comments agreeing with it. everytime stray kids achieved something they would bring the screenshots of his ask, or do comparisons between Sunwoo allegedly ask and hyunjin ask.

• but it's not a surprise that pann would leash at him like that, even before all those controversies since he was gaining recognition, a lot of fans from other people would make post about him not being that pretty and how he shouldn't be the visual, and the worst thing is that they had like 200 likes on those post, and a bunch of comments agreeing with it. everytime stray kids achieved something they would bring the screenshots of his ask, or do comparisons between Sunwoo allegedly ask and hyunjin ask.

I didn't know he was a topic on Pann until you mention in my other thread. I never cared about Korea's opinion on SKZ before this controversy, since it didn't affect them. But it is now :-(

• I mean, there are pann posts with 5k likes dragging someone for simply existing everyday. I don't whether it's funny or sad people are trying to say the reaction and outrage for hyunjin is huge when the supposed articles that were trending for his withdrawel can't even touch those numbers. People obviously see his case isn't as severe or black and white

pann gives me a headache :danceb:

pann users love to have something to attack, I don’t doubt they attack something just for the herd effect

there are comments with a considerable amount of up votes which is basically "I thought what HJ did was worse, I don’t understand why this case got so much attention" :mads:

• I didn't know he was a topic on Pann until you mention in my other thread. I never cared about Korea's opinion on SKZ before this controversy, since it didn't affect them. But it is now :-(

The other day I tried to search for that post, but i opened the link from twitter and it doesn't show on my google historial. Tbh, 4th gen fans are fucking crazy, for a country that doesn't care about idols anymore, the kfans from 4th gen bg are sick people.

• pann users love to have something to attack, I don’t doubt they attack something just for the herd effect

there are comments with a considerable amount of up votes which is basically "I thought what HJ did was worse, I don’t understand why this case got so much attention" :mads:

Let's pray for him, maybe after the hiatus they won't leash at him anymore. Also, i feel like if during this hiatus he can reach to the victim who didn't want to met him up and was asking for his withdrawal, and maybe apologize to her, and do a statement about it, things may calm down.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!