April scandal. What’s the truth?

• This really screams t-ara to me. A member slacking and blaming the rest of bullying her. But i don’t know, it could be opposite for april’s case

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't think we'll ever know...its all hearsay at this point right?

Person A said this

Person B says that

third party comes out to support A

fourth party comes out to support B

fifth person questions third party

company denies fourth party having any knowledge

• I don‘t know... someone doesn’t try to commit suicide for fun but on the other hand everyone’s testimony has its holes. It‘s the best to stay quiet and not hate on anyone involved

• There's always two sides to a story for sure. Plus, delusional people who think the entire world is out to get them, they do exist. And with all the bullying scandals lately, it's easy for someone who didn't fit to paint themselves as a victim in retrospect just because things overall didn't go their way.

• Basically

• From what I read so far on Allkpop, I personally think that maybe the bullied person perceived it as bullying while the other members did not.

I mean, just thinking about it, if a person is somehow feeling "outcasted" from a group, then it would be plausible that because they feel singled out, they might incorrectly perceive everyone is against them, and perceive actions as worse than they are, or perceive deliberate bullying intentions from actions where there were none.

I just think that it's just like a situation in a friend group where one person feels awkward or doesn't fit in for some reason, then people don't know how to act around that person, and that person feels outcasted from the group, and that creates misunderstandings.

• From what I read so far on Allkpop, I personally think that maybe the bullied person perceived it as bullying while the other members did not.

I mean, just thinking about it, if a person is somehow feeling "outcasted" from a group, then it would be plausible that because they feel singled out, they might incorrectly perceive everyone is against them, and perceive actions as worse than they are, or perceive deliberate bullying intentions from actions where there were none.

I just think that it's just like a situation in a friend group where one person feels awkward or doesn't fit in for some reason, then people don't know how to act around that person, and that person feels outcasted from the group, and that creates misunderstandings.

This is what a bully usual thinks though.

• This is what a bully usual thinks though.

Ok but this is an irrefutable argument for which there is no defense.

It's like a wife accuses her husband to cheat on her. Even if he denies rightfully, she gonna say "of course you deny, that's what a cheating husband would do!". In and of itself, it's a worthless argument. That doesn't demonstrate anything.

• Ok but this is an irrefutable argument for which there is no defense.

It's like a wife accuses her husband to cheat on her. Even if he denies rightfully, she gonna say "of course you deny, that's what a cheating husband would do!". In and of itself, it's a worthless argument. That doesn't demonstrate anything.

Of course this is not an argument at all.

• Ok but this is an irrefutable argument for which there is no defense.

I'm not saying that it is like that in this case. Just from the statements we have heard so far I feel like there is a lot of victim blaming.

• I was never really a fan of April but I did get my attention from hyunjoo since debut and I paid attention to her. Somin's departure was strange to me at the time but I didn't pay attention to it.

Hyunjoo's departure was much weirder, she was the center and one of the most popular members, why did she leave? That did not suit her and it did not suit the company. The company (and she) said it was for health problems and to dedicate herself to acting but months later she participated in The Uni.t, where is the logic?

Her departure was at the end of 2016 and The Uni.t in 2017 .... She left her group to participate in The uni.t being under the same agency when she could take a long hiatus and come back?

It doesn't make sense and it's very weird ... It sounds more like an outing due to problems in the group, this does not mean that she was really abused but there is definitely something strange.

• that this is a big conspiracy to cover up up trump's scandal and to bring a down a certain ugly company all will be revealed as time goes by you have a to wait everything is going according to plan I have it all planned out

818c1c72d6995f37647ac5851dcbb6b4d87226d0.gifv 36 images about ㅤㅤㅤaespa 𖤐₊˚.⚡︎ 💿 . ˚· on We Heart It | See more about  aespa, kpop and winter 818c1c72d6995f37647ac5851dcbb6b4d87226d0.gifv

Aespa. Blackpink. RedVelvet. Itzy. Iz'one. Snsd

• Then there is this statement of this Idol or why he is, supporting April, I don't know why he did it if it was from the heart or the company I ask him for the favor but what he says also has many holes.

He wanted to make hyunjoo look like she was lazy, if that was true she would have had problems in The uni.t and with the other members and that is not the case. So I don't know she wanted to achieve him.

• Then there is this statement of this Idol or why he is, supporting April, I don't know why he did it if it was from the heart or the company I ask him for the favor but what he says also has many holes.

He wanted to make hyunjoo look like she was lazy, if that was true she would have had problems in The uni.t and with the other members and that is not the case. So I don't know she wanted to achieve him.

His words have as much proof as what the alleged friend of hyunjoo said. The only statements that seems remotely close to what actually happened are from DSP and the brother, who are for sure close to the victims and bullies.

• This really screams t-ara to me. A member slacking and blaming the rest of bullying her. But i don’t know, it could be opposite for april’s case

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think victim blaming is gross. But at the same, the affected person herself has not said a thing. And it doesn’t help that apparently the bullying rumours about naeun has existed since the debut. But we have to wait to see I guess

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!