Whats your 'emotional song trinity' for your bias group?

• Just which three emotional songs get you the most. For Seventeen, it would be these 3 for me :wave-cry-raccoon:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But I also really like these ones and a lot come really close to making it

• External Content www.youtube.com

All some of my favorite songs from them too.

• They tend not to do ballads but:

External Content youtu.be

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• My SVT are a tad different

I might just be a HHU stan. Lean On Me and Kidult are runners-up

• You mean the ones that make me cry and almost go through a box of tissues?

• I really like the last one! <3

How could I forget I Can't Run Away? :waterr: I love that song! And Lean on Me.... at least I remembered to put Can't See The End in the spoiler lol and while I'm remember songs I completely forgot to mention, Say Yes doesn't get mentioned enough.

• TXT

Magic Island

External Content open.spotify.com

Maze In The Mirror

Ghosting

:pepe-comfy:

• BTS

2!3!

Yet To Come

We Are Bulletproof: the Eternal

:peperain:

The first one is very my style! :wave-cry-raccoon: It might be my favorite NCT song now!

I like those ones too! Different kind of emotional vibe maybe but I really love this one!

• External Content youtu.be

:(

• Just realized I completely forgot Seventeen's emotional EDM title track trinity :angryr:

• 2!3!, for youth and young forever

• The first one is very my style! :wave-cry-raccoon: It might be my favorite NCT song now!

I like those ones too! Different kind of emotional vibe maybe but I really love this one!

BTS have so many good emotional songs...Could've also gone with these!

Butterfly

Blue & Grey

Spring Day

• If you guys have the time, please do give it a listen

Trust icy (and yes do read the lyrics as well)

• They have pretty music! <3

• They have pretty music! <3

I know it is a little bit off thread but if you like those you may like these as well. Day6 have amazing rock ballads

• These 3. I have a personal name for them. "Twice Magic"

This era. This sound and feeling.

This is what made me fall in love.

This is TWICE to me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!