if Min heejin was a guy none of you would be defending them right now

• i know the women can being predators or creep...but i guess the kpop stans care about the great visuel content (even there re sexu.l idea..)

If her works is original also they will defend her,there re Twitter users blamed sm company no her....

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

CRYING this account is hilarious. They see art director and then conclude she has “nothing to do the video or shoot” because it’s “filmed” by someone else. Yes ofc everyone knows she isn’t photographing or taking the video :angryr: :cryingr:

• Suzy was playing a young female character in the k-dramaAnna (2022) she was underage when she dated her teacher, when they discovered mv she got expelled from her school and struggling after that while the teacher got nothing.

exactly, I dont like this narrative that men are often times more punished for the shit they do. Plenty of men get away with doing some heinous shit to underage children and get no crime.

I have worked in korea for years now and you hear tons of stories of teachers, usually Korean men, preying on their young female students, usually late middle school to high school age. I also know stories of foreign men being creeps to to kids as young as elementary age. You know how many faced serious jail time? none. The school often tries to cover it up to hide their shame. its ridiculous.

• Weren't people calling him a creep, weirdo and all sorts of names because of a blurry pic? He got dragged through the mud for hours only for the pic to turn out to be a tasteful photo instead of a vag as people initially thought...

it was vag picture (underwater) i wont call it tasteful. lmao but people have different taste

+18 will delete later

google Yim Young Woong - Plastic Love

GHwbrGAWwAAr4Kj?format=jpg&name=large

Edited once, last by Vivi1388 ().

• I'm not even following this closely but why does everything have to be whataboutism and can't just be judged for what it is. It's so weird how some ppl make everything about sexism and take the focus away from the issue at hand

• That thread and this on Twitter clarify nothing regarding to the main thing the blow up the new in the first place.

Sure this person got some explanation regarding to the sm stuff that most of us don't know. We need Lulu_Key here for that.

Also

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This here is laughable. In the end NingNing did debut after she turned 18, didn't she? And these rookies are created for Disney Channel korea right for kid right? Why he/she equate this to debut minor? This is reaching here.

Also. This is important. And there still lot of kids picture on her instagram.

Edited once, last by KangK ().

• it was vag picture (underwater) i wont call it tasteful. lmao but people have different taste

+18 will delete later

google Yim Young Woong - Plastic Love

Yeah but it was a far cry from what people thought it was based on a blurry pic. I wouldn't call anyone hanging this on their wall a total creep because it has some artistic photography elements.

• The tweets were not loading in the other thread but that's it?

SM rookies did micky mouse club, a micky mouse theme

Which part of micky mouse theme is a problem compare to her stuff?

If anything the mofo is proving our point

External Content www.youtube.com

• I was so confused reading that like.. huh isn't that innocent and normal for their age

I'm srsly confused at what people call clarification these days

• Weren't people calling him a creep, weirdo and all sorts of names because of a blurry pic? He got dragged through the mud for hours only for the pic to turn out to be a tasteful photo instead of a vag as people initially thought...

People were literally saying the photos were taken without permission and calling him a sexual predator only for it come out that the photos were done by a professional photographer.

• The nefarious things SMRookies did on The Mickey Mouse Club.... sing Disney songs!

• Honestly to the point of the thread... there have been people calling out dudes for a while, but just like this situation with people defending this woman, people have defended them. People are always going to defend creeps both male and female in any industry as it suits their needs.

I don't think she's a pedophile, but I do find her taste questionable... like having those Brooke Shields Calvin Klein ads as inspiration is the biggest kicker for me because the entire concept of those ads is the sexualization of a teenager. That's it. There's no other themes to explore as may be possible in a film or a story... the sexualization is the entire point. That's no something anyone should be finding aesthetic inspiration from.

• Honestly to the point of the thread... there have been people calling out dudes for a while, but just like this situation with people defending this woman, people have defended them. People are always going to defend creeps both male and female in any industry as it suits their needs.

I don't think she's a pedophile, but I do find her taste questionable... like having those Brooke Shields Calvin Klein ads as inspiration is the biggest kicker for me because the entire concept of those ads is the sexualization of a teenager. That's it. There's no other themes to explore as may be possible in a film or a story... the sexualization is the entire point. That's no something anyone should be finding aesthetic inspiration from.

Honestly people who started calling her p* fucked up.

It gave justification to her shooters to come out and defend and gaslight with tangent info.

• Honestly people who started calling her p* fucked up.

It gave justification to her shooters to come out and defend and gaslight with tangent info.

Exactly. People went way too far and now it's a bunch of "but ____".

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!