[teens stories] NATURAL BEAUTIES MUST FEEL A BIT MAD

• [teens stories] NATURAL BEAUTIES MUST FEEL A BIT MAD

bypannchoaJuly 24, 2022
    When they were in elementary and middle school, they were the prettiest
    But in high school and university, because everyone started putting on makeup and getting surgery, there are more girls becoming prettier than them so... I feel like they must feel a bit upset
    For example, people would get double eyelids surgery..

That's what my friend with natural double eyelids told me..
    AVvXsEhL8X42ty042VWS6mayalCwrjL00csM1hHgsvkyjI2UYqB7MBjAg8lvhvy9NViUznr0BxRLbrzf0EWWLWxD-3iK_aG7ibCdfIQMLizkzoOiV7Y7NAwwkq0r-C-H5HOIUdrUfpkz8REHiDov_VvNLmUTpyJ3B-RxMHqXc9txPU__67wtl8j-OXqBKd0n=s16000

post response:
    [+481][-154]
    original post: here

1. [+425, -64]
    If you're outstandingly pretty, you won't feel like this. For people who got prettier with plastic surgery, you can just view them as people who saved money

2. [+367, -93]
    But Pann does praise natural beauties in a weird way... of course being natural beauties is a good thing but as soon as someone had their eyelids done, people here would say things like "they have that unique vibe that cannot be replicated with natural beauties", "they can't copy a natural beauty's aura" and things like that. When in fact, most of the celebrities who get praised here got some kind of plastic surgery....? Even so, they are still f*cking pretty no?

3. [+153, -23]
    But it's obvious when someone had double eyelids surgery. They have those unique eyes

4. [+147, -5]
    But the real unfair thing here isn't that the scarcity of pretty faces is decreasing but that because of lookism, people feel the need to go under the knife no? No matter how selfish someone is, let's all be kind

5. [+139, -94]
    When people age, their double eyelid surgery becomes so obvious

6. [+92 -15]
    People who are truly natural beauties wouldn't care about this though?ㅋㅋ;; Do you think that natural beauties won't know that they are f*cking pretty themselves and think that they look average?

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• That seems like a reach... seems like a behaviour of someone who is obsessed with self image, either if they're pretty or not. If you're okay with your looks or proud of it you don't really get jealous over people having it "easier".

Plus (I'm going to be a bit controversial) there's absolutely NOTHING to romaticize about plastic surgery... so many people who start with small tweaks develop different leves of body dismorphia and get obsessed into ruining themselves, they can develop health issues from surgeries even if they're apparently successful in the first years and last there's also a possibility it won't go well if your aging process pepe-ooh

Like, I'm all for people that have surgery to "fix" long term insecurities or health issues, butI feel nowadays people aren't allowed to look different anymore, everyone is pressured into having that influencer face (which changes depending on the niche you're following, but still unrealistic)

• As a natural beauty myself,... :ooo-bee::uwu-party-bee:

I must say that finding out people got PS actually makes me feel better tbh lmao.

When I see someone who is like a 10, I think to myself, "Damn, how is this perfection humanly possible? Like, I'm pretty, but who can compete with THAT?!"

Then, I see their old pictures, and go, "Ah. Okay. Makes sense."

Doesn't make me think more or less of them, but it helps to remind me not to compare myself to others since you usually only see what people want you to see.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Like Jin, I’m a natural beauty. And like Jin, I take it as it is. No need to be competitive. No need to be jealous of others. Thank goodness I don’t have to do surgery to achieve what others think as beautiful. I used to wear contact lens because my eyesight is pretty bad. But one day I decided to wear glasses and I got so many people telling me seriously that I don’t look pretty wearing glasses. But I shrugged it off because my life is not define by my outer beauty. I wish many people stop being too concern about what others think of themselves. Having said this, doing surgery so that you will feel more confident is also ok. But don’t get too hung up on that. Go on with your life. There’s so many more to life than physical beauty <3

• idk people's look have never played a part in how much I respect them or how important they are to me.

For the same reason, I don't think my look is important to people I care about.

Everyone else can do whatever the fuck they want

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!