[teens stories] THE STATE OF WEBTOONS LATELY

• [teens stories] THE STATE OF WEBTOONS LATELY

bypannchoaJuly 05, 2022

AVvXsEhsQF6acRlpSYCFqW6Xe4phKahAZDJ1DNdwbzlwkWrXHfhN6njKCdnWuDKz_wH5880u9tgkxEtrNOvIAZJ0BfGomeGLIPrMnQMVIHeTWBdMNNmYuESq22g7u0Jc-R-vKLJIFSpkBD9FyqFSW3z6OZXW1hFFemyaJda_G9lEYqfdhm7otG-SsnsuicK_=s16000

They failed at copy pasting the tables and the man on the left is missing his legs. The shoes are also copied from 3D models

t/n: for reference, Naver webtoons need approval from the system/company to be able to get published, we're not sure if this is from Naver but a comment mentions it

post response:
    [+241][-0]
    original post: here

1. [+85, -0]
    You're telling this is a legit serialized webtoon...??

2. [+82, -0]
    It's okay if you suck at drawing~ Since this is only a webtoon~ (what people actually say)

3. [+59, -0]
    The method you can tell webtoon artists who can't draw. They only use 3D backgrounds that are sold on websites and use it without even editing it a bit. And webtoon artists who want to pretend like they can draw will buy those same 3D backgrounds and change a bit of the filters and go ham on the post-editing

4. [+28, -0]
    I rather read the webtoons who are lower [ranked] which are f*cking enjoyable with actually masterpiece work... Webtoons like "Catch the Tail (꼬리잡기 )", "Class 9 of the 1st grade (1학년 9반)" etc. are freaking fun

5. [+23, -0]
    Honestly, looking at the drawing skills of Naver Webtoons lately, I feel like as long as you have strong connections, you'll be able to easily release webtoons

6. [+16, -0]
    Here's how you get to #1 on Naver Webtoon these days~ You MUST!! find a red color thumbnail background. The plot has must cover some sort of school life~ including iljins and incels etc... However, me, being the MC, the incel, I'm being bullied by the iljin girl (who have f*cking huge boobs and smooth thighs).. But for a reason unknown, whenever she bullies me, her face turns red~ One day, I let go of my incel self and start working out hard and become jjang jjang cool ^^ That's how I'm able to now fight the other neighborhood's crews^^ end~!

7. [+13 -0]
    I can't understand those webtoons with bad drawing, no message behind the plot and boring stories. I don't get what they're trying to achieve

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• That panel looks extremely lazy. The guy doesn't even look like he's sitting in the right space in relation to the background. It looks like he's floating in between the desks or something.

I do read some webtoons whose art and story makes me think that truly anyone can make it. :/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!