Single's Inferno

• It’s on Netflix

Singles Inferno is a dating show - Paradise hotel style (maybe a little less..um…) should be fun to watch :pepe-smug:

I’ll be back after watching more episodes but so far so good - cute guys and girls😍.

Only two episodes available and the third airs on dec 25.

• I watched both episodes. It's funny, awkward, and interesting all at the same time.

Yeah I get that.

It’s funny the types the guys like in the first epi. I like the girl in the black dress - the one that goes for money is a bit yikes. The guys liked her lol.

I like the “idol” as he didn’t want to approach the yikes girl bc she didn’t smile. A little less superficial than the other guys.

I’m sure there wont be any um moments like in Paradise hotel 👀

• One of the guys was Sunmi's backup dancer! I actually knew of him before. I just didn't recognize him on the show.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edward?

:pepewhat:

• Se hoon is becoming a creep he chose Jiyeon because he knows she has no choice but to go to paradise with him. Jiyeon already said she doesn't like him but his ego is hurt since he has never been rejected before.

The only people I am rooting for are Soyeon and Jin teak. been rooting for them since EP1

The new dude Hyunseung was raving about Yewon but didn't pick her (surprising)

I don't get what's so special about Jia. Seems like the guys there are into that type.

• Omg man I am at epi one and I like Sehoon!!!

Wtf - he can cook, do the dishes and look great!

Fork I need to brush up on my people skills if he is a creep.

:froghype::pepenomad::pepecry:

• I watched it by accident thinking is a drama lol, it's interesting and a bit frustrating because of the guys attitudes, they are to desperate and superficial. I like Soyeon and Yeahwon, they are to good for those dudes. While Jia is pretty i don't understand why she's so popular while the others arent,i though maybe i am woman and i see things differently so i asked my bro who is the hottest of the girls and he said Yeahwon hehe, he didn't like Jia at all lol.

Changed the title of the thread from “Singles Inferno” to “Single's Inferno”.
  • Se-hoon was great at first, but now he just seems really clueless and kinda... Um. Disrespectful to Soyeon. He got mad at her just for trying to help. :-(

I’m at epi 3 now.

I think he was hurt not being chosen for Paradise. Like he was genuine and she (jiyeon?) just picked that idol type.

Also that Yea won girl? The one in the blue bikini in epi 3? I would not mind having that body/booty :alpaca-bow:

• Oh. You’re only on episode 3. Then, I won’t spoil further.

I think he’s too fixated on someone who clearly isn’t interested in him.

True. But he has balls and is open with his emotions. Plus hot = win for me.But yeah he’s getting clues from the boxing girl (my favorite) and he doesn’t even see it bc he was rejected by Jiyeon.

I’m off today so hopefully I can see all of the epis :pepe-hehe:

• You're going to love the remaining episodes. A lot of interesting things happened. I look forward to the new episodes this week! This show is really bringing me joy these days.

Awww

It’s fun to see something where it’s not about getting drunk and you know..straight away.

I’m finding it hard with the names though lol. Jin-taek and se-hoon and se-hun (because it reminds me of exo lol).

The rest I mix :chanyeol3:

• One of the guys was Sunmi's backup dancer! I actually knew of him before. I just didn't recognize him on the show.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Omg, does he participates too? I started to follow him some years ago, he looked so good with curly hair haha. I even used him as a model for an art course.

Do celebs participate too? Or only Instagram "influencers"?

• I definitely remember when he went viral for his dance performance with Sunmi! He stood out in a great way.

He’s one of the newer participants, yes. So far, there are only Instagram influencers, mostly in the fitness, fashion, and modeling industries. There’s one popular YouTuber by the name of Song Ji-a.

It would be cool to have celebrities someday, I agree.

Oh, I see, so they add participants during the show too! That's interesting, maybe I will give it a try.

Thank you 💖

• I just watched Ep 8...Here my thoughts:

• Omg

• A few days ago (before ep 7 and 8 came out) I read a lot about supposedly the Korean community who had started to investigate further regarding reality. I'm bad at names but the boy that Jia calls her puppy love really was friends with Sunmi's backup dancer (I don't want to risk misspelling the name so I apologize for calling him that) They had a friendship for years, which they discovered is that really within reality and outside of it their friendship was broken by Jia. They both really liked her but Jia did not take them seriously, in fact there were rumors that Jia went out with the dancer outside the program and that was the last straw, as you can see the "friends" followed each other before in ig but not anymore, they even interacted very often, something strange happened and it is a fact.

It is obvious that the reality shows are all planned.

I liked Jia's couple with the puppy boy, I wish they were together in real life):

• This thread contains 45 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!