Which big fandom is the least toxic iyo?

• I wouldnt put here exo-l. They really got chill nowdays compared to before, but before they were crazy. And the whole Chen situation too....

But they deserve mention bc of character development.

• bllinks are the most mature and best worst i8s amiy. blinks just are always level headed and always say the right words army just dnt know what to do with their mouth. blinks are polit and know how to treat people in e very aspect

• ARMYs.

Throw away the 5% loud toxic ones and you’ll get people who do charities, rally social injustices, create environmental awareness, volunteering work in helping out understanding homeworks/legal issues etc..

Yes. I’m going to share some receipts because we are built that way and don’t just talk thru our ass

Environmental charities: One Tree Planted

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Charities. Just look at the map and find a nearby charity that you are passionate about!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Match a Million for BLM

Legal issues

Many more but you get my drift. So what are you waiting for, come and join the ARMY! :wink:

• It depends on how you’re defining toxic. Are you only talking about fighting other fandoms or larger issues of toxicity?

While EXO-Ls are more chill these days and less fighting with other fandoms (probably because we all got older ^^) there is still a toxic portion of the fandom, as both Chen and Chanyeol can attest to.

I’d say probably Carats.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• It depends on how you’re defining toxic. Are you only talking about fighting other fandoms or larger issues of toxicity?

While EXO-Ls are more chill these days and less fighting with other fandoms (probably because we all got older ^^) there is still a toxic portion of the fandom, as both Chen and Chanyeol can attest to.

I’d say probably Carats.

Yes, I thought toxic in both ways (fights and larger issues). And I agree with you. Carats definitely (they are so quite that I even forget about their existence ^^), Izone's fandom seem the same to me, Buddies too (if they are part of big fandoms)...

I put V.I.Ps bc I dont remember anything that is part of larger issues of toxicity from this fandom. The only thing I can remember are comparisons by which some other fandoms get offended (btw, usually started by others). But it seems that a lot of people dont agree.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!