SMA ROTY VOTING, and YG comeback

• pasted-from-clipboard.png

I just checked out the results of the voting for the SMA's and I saw that TREASURE was leading by over 200,000 votes, taking the 30% for voting while enhypen took the other 30% for sales, and I think that they're BOTH going to get the roty, since they both made big waves this(no wait last) year. I also checked out the legend catogries and I saw that the rest of the YG fam is leading as well

pasted-from-clipboard.png

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Looking at this results I'm kind of suprised, I think that YG might make a big comeback this year, with Big bang making a comeback, Seungri proven innocent, Blackpink's solo's and MAYBE second full album, Treasure Japan debut,(their fandom in japan is hella strong), Jisoo actress debut, Ikon comeback, solo bobby, Gdragon comback, new GG coming in the second half of the year, Mino solo comeback and other winner solo(i think) The new YG managment proving to keep their promises with EVERYTHING, I'm kinda of exicted for this year, It seems that all of their artist's are succesful and making waves. even their rookie group that debuted less then 5 months ago already sold over 1M sales, becoming the second fastest group in history after wanna one and also becoming the fastest 4th gen group to do so (wanna one is 3.5, 2017 wasn't 4th gen). I can't wait for 2021 YG!

• how stupid of them to place male and female rookies under one category...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Those are all boy groups under all categories.

Is this just the boy group section, or is this 1 of those times that bg fanbases are far more hardcore and active/agressive with voting than gg fanbases?

edit: ah, wait. I get it. This is probably more of an YG stan thing, where they'll not only vote for their bias group but also for other YG groups in the other categories, if they have to vote in all those categories anyway.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

Edited once, last by FoReveries ().

• most yg groups have a well dedicated fandom of their own so :groovins:

• :lover1:

• But also bigger and more active than all other fandoms? :whatr::whatb:

treasure and bp yes. for bp i dont have to explain, and for treasure they constantly top award votings and their j fandom is insanely dedicated, and no not ALL fandoms. no one said that

• Sma voting is such a hassle. You have to watch a fuck ton of ads to get a ticket of vote. Voting for one group is already exhausting how much more voting for a few more. So no they did that because they have their own dedicated fandoms.

• YG started to really let go of their music dept in 2017 not gonna lie. I think they got lost when Big Bang went to the army. So dumb. Funny how they just started to get back on track when OT 4 Bigbang is back.

Anyways, Looks like they’re on the right track since mid 2020. Hopefully they keep following through with all these projects.

• YG started to really let go of their music dept in 2017 not gonna lie. I think they got lost when Big Bang went to the army. So dumb. Funny how they just started to get back on track when OT 4 Bigbang is back.

Anyways, Looks like they’re on the right track since mid 2020. Hopefully they keep following through with all these projects.

YG & BigBang unseparable!

• Yeah people were writing YG's obituary in 2019 and they came back and had their best year dominating the girl group and rookie categories.

Financial experts are predicting YG profit to go up 250% and market cap to triple to 3 trillion in 2021.

You can see here---> YG going up

And experts are already predicting TREASURE's Japanese debut is going to be huge. Perhaps the biggest in years.

But none of this is a surprise to anyone paying attention. YG's brand has always been strong especially internationally and in Asia.

And while Kpop fans will try to say it was damaged in Korea, it really wasn't. If you read the news and watch media, tv shows and varieties, YG's brand is highly regarded. YG just re-signed one of the biggest actors in Korea. And all of their subsidiaries are doing very well.

Another subsidiary just announced "YN Culture & Space" a real estate development they started with Naver will be another subsidiary gushing revenue.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Edited once, last by Blue2012 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!