[PANN] one more soojin's classmate has come forward to defend soojin from the bullying accusations

• Correct me if I'm wrong, but is the main accuser not the victim herself, but just the sister?

So she wasn't actually there at all these events, but have it from hearsay, so things could've gotten distorted or exaggerated in the telling? And what's the alleged actual victim doing at this time, why isn't she speaking up, since she was present at those events, and it's her story being told by the main accuser anyway?

true, for the first few posts i understood it because maybe the older sister couldn't keep it inside for years and wanted to let it go. but at this point, why is the sister meeting up with cube? why does she keep posting and why not the actual victim? this is so weird, considering the younger sister is not some 15 year old that needs to be protected but a 23 year old

ad11ae11545c4b3eb5805a7ca39e8142ff38948a.gifvab99d7e017ed0eea8ec207a6947f397b83c72db7.gifv57fd3a357756b7d61797af68f7a3247c55a15e4b.gifvb8a3784d7d06f39831a2371942429ffec7c00416.gifvcc43450dc4b9751b6bbff4f0e97fb2f3feb6cf5c.gifv

𝘆𝘂𝗾𝗶 ♡ 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗼 ♡ 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗷𝗶𝗻

• true, for the first few posts i understood it because maybe the older sister couldn't keep it inside for years and wanted to let it go. but at this point, why is the sister meeting up with cube? why does she keep posting and why not the actual victim? this is so weird, considering the younger sister is not some 15 year old that needs to be protected but a 23 year old

It just feels suspect, and too much of a witch hunt.

Like the questions I raised, why isn't the actual victim coming forward with her tale?

Also the details feel shaky - which of course is natural when it's just the older sister (wasn't it an older brother who's telling the story of his allegedly bullied sister?) reporting from hearsay.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Well, technically they are 4 accusers but this is the main 1.

And while its the older sister who made the accusation, the lawyers represent the victim herself.

• There are way more accusations then just the first one.

• have to admit, that's a lot of dedication for some fleeting internet fame, committing a chargeable offense... I wonder what the outcome will be for all these recent cases

Not interested to take sides here. But the same could be said about these alleged classmates that weren’t even close to her

At this point it seems like they’re doing it just for clout

• Not interested to take sides here. But the same could be said about these alleged classmates that weren’t even close to her

Clout?

Those classmates who are coming out to support soojin are just getting hate from knetz and not any clout.

If they really wanted clout, sympathy and attention then they would had chosen the accusers side

• Clout?

Those classmates who are coming out to support soojin are just getting hate from knetz and not any clout.

If they really wanted clout, sympathy and attention then they would had chosen the accusers side

They could be fans of the group(?)

My point is why would you give testimony about someone you weren’t even close with during your school years? That’s very irresponsible no matter if your opinion about her is positive or negative

• They could be fans of the group(?)

My point is why would you give testimony about someone you weren’t even close with during your school years? That’s very irresponsible no matter if your opinion about her is positive or negative

Here is the testimony from someone who was very close to soojin

• Not interested to take sides here. But the same could be said about these alleged classmates that weren’t even close to her

The same could be said about the alleged victims/accusers too. So far the proof are they are from same school, but there is no solid proof proving bullying by soojin towards them.

hmmm defending the accused does not seem like the best way to get clout some days.

• How could you come to conclusion when there is no solid proof except statement from one side? And that's not even the victim herself but her sister

there were 14 allegations of bullying this week and most of those folks backed down after a denial yet these guys haven't and they have also gotten lawyers and they are going to the media.

Not to mention her apology SUCKED, coping to the small stuff but denying the big stuff is what folks do when they want to minimize damage. These classmates defending her keep talking about her 8th grade when the accusations are mostly focused on her in 6th and 7th grade.

Cube is also not great at this. First they put out one statement denying this, then they let her apologize which made things worse, then they tried to meet with said person without soojin being there when all they want is an apology and now they say soojin wants to meet with the 2nd when that one doesn't want to meet with her.

None of this evidence of her guilt but it looks really bad for her and that's all people care about.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!