Is the visual member of your bias group also the most popular member?

• [instiz] IS THE VISUAL MEMBER OF YOUR BIAS GROUP ALSO THE MOST POPULAR MEMBER?

AVvXsEiWh3ui96mil9nR2s_BkjnuwkPvfxWmIz5GD7GemKX4-uGG0i3R87A9Zf0RzLCep0DNvmG9s90ps4ocIsf-dCWyj4pCrCb5UDL3vGOE2nQ3MNj_n59JQsEM71JmEROoOUMj7z66Ll2TiAJg4TyLI2OuTZRUKVXFZThMEJtpaEbLrEJWHnrzwP_XYjH7=s16000
    (pic not included)

original post: here

1. Nope, but the most popular does have good visuals, they're just not the visual member

2. Rather than being the visual member, they're the most talented member? You won't say "They look like a visual" when you look at them for the first time

3. They're not the representative visual, but they're among the visual line

4. No no, he's the stan attractor, but he's still handsome. Although he's not part of the visual line

5. Yup

6. Yeah, they only have one visual

7. For me, both the visual member and the stan attractor are the most popular

8. The most popular member among idol fans VS the general public are different for me

9. The group is all visuals.... But that's not the reason why the most popular member is the most popular

10. All the popular ones are part of the visual line

• NCT - for the most part, yes... Taeyong, Jaehyun, and Jeno definitely are some of the most popular members, but then you also have Ten, Mark, and Haechan who are extremely popular.

Astro - ofc Cha Eunwoo is THE popular visual

GOT7 - hmm sort of? Jinyoung is quite popular and is one of the visuals, but Jackson is probably the most popular and while he's not an official visual he's the face of the group.

Monsta X - when Wonho was in the group I would definitely... but right now I would give most popular to either Shownu or Jooheon

• not necessarily but the opposite is true though

as in whilst the visual member might not be the most popular, it would be very rare for the visual member to be the least popular...

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!