More kpop opinions cause I can

• 1. Flip that by Loona was underwhelming.

2. Stayc songs are mediocre.

3. Scientist doesn't deserve the slander it gets.

4. Not all idols are talented and fans need to accept it more.

5. WJSN deserved their Queendom win

6. Speaking of WJSN, I don't think they were rude on Queendom.

7. There's nothing wrong with boy groups changing up some moves in girl group dances.

8. Twice's best album will always be Eyes wide open.

9. Queendom is better than Feel my rhythm.

10. Sana deserves her lead dancer position.

11. Jihyo has the best stage presence in Twice.

12. Loona raps aren't usually good.

13. Wendy is an all rounder.

14. Jinsoul needs to give her scalp a break.

15. Most idols look better with their natural hair colour.

16. Kpop fans need to stop denying their faves did PS.

17. Kpop fans and Kpop idols take mbti too seriously, yet they type by letters instead of functions.

18. Getting a little amount of lines is not mistreatment.

19. I can't stan when there are too many members younger than me.

20. Jisoo and Jin aren't lacking in lines.

• 3, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18 and 20 are all so true I'm in awe. My thoughts on some of your opinions:

3 ~ I used to hate Scientist, but it grew on me after enough listens and now I think it's one of the best songs on that album. Icon and Hello are high up too, so calling it the absolute best on that album may be a bit of a stretch, but it's much better than I thought it was at first.

5 ~ I didn't keep up with Queendom pretty much at all, and didn't even knew that they won until just now, but I've heard a lot of people praise their discography and they seem like a fine group, so I'm happy for them.

6 ~ Didn't keep up with Queendom, nor do I stan them, so I don't know about this, but why would people think that? That makes little to no sense to me. If they were being mean, we all know Mnet would evil edit the actual heck out of it, and then their reputation would get ruined a lot. They're a relatively small group and probably can't afford to have that happen to them.

7 ~ Agreed. It's fine, as long as it's done tastefully and respectfully, and not with the intention of mocking anyone.

10 ~ My Twice bias getting the praise she deserves!

11 ~ She trained so hard and for so long, it only makes sense that way.

16 ~ I used to think this, but since I saw some before and after pictures, and realized now even puberty could change that much. Felix's jaw did not go from being round to a very defined V-shape just because.

17 ~ Do NOT get me started on this as someone that knows more about MBTI than most K-Pop fans do. If the letters Fe or Si confuse you, for example, maybe don't talk about MBTI just yet. Actually learn more about it first.

18 ~ I generally agree as a whole. That being said, I feel like for people like ViVi, in their case, it might be. Or maybe mistreatment is too strong of a word, even for ViVi's case, but it definitely doesn't sit right with me.

20 ~ I'll admit I used to believe this when I was younger and a baby K-Pop fan, but now I realized it's not that much less and they seem to not be losing any sleep over it, so it's probably not a big deal.

• 6 ~ Didn't keep up with Queendom, nor do I stan them, so I don't know about this, but why would people think that? That makes little to no sense to me. If they were being mean, we all know Mnet would evil edit the actual heck out of it, and then their reputation would get ruined a lot. They're a relatively small group and probably can't afford to have that happen to them.

Apparently orbits were mad because of some comments WJSN made about Loona on the Queendom since they picked Loona as the "worst" performances or smthn like that (all the groups had to) and then orbits got mad at WJSN for winning Queendom and then people starting hating them and I've also seen orbits call them conscending, ironically WJSN and Loona are friends so I doubt Loona took their comments as an offense

• Apparently orbits were mad because of some comments WJSN made about Loona on the Queendom since they picked Loona as the "worst" performances or smthn like that (all the groups had to) and then orbits got mad at WJSN for winning Queendom and then people starting hating them and I've also seen orbits call them conscending, ironically WJSN and Loona are friends so I doubt Loona took their comments as an offense

ah i see..

• 17. Kpop fans and Kpop idols take mbti too seriously, yet they type by letters instead of functions.

MBTI is just another form of blood type, zodiac signs, etc

• i think we need a group of 12 members, 1 for each zodiac sign :pepe-big-brain:

I think that's what WJSN sort of has, but idk if that's still their concept anymore. :/

• Apparently orbits were mad because of some comments WJSN made about Loona on the Queendom since they picked Loona as the "worst" performances or smthn like that (all the groups had to) and then orbits got mad at WJSN for winning Queendom and then people starting hating them and I've also seen orbits call them conscending, ironically WJSN and Loona are friends so I doubt Loona took their comments as an offense

How it is even their fault? Everyone had to pick someone, and they are friends, so they probably took it well. Some people really need to touch a whole forest as soon as they possibly can.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!