KPOP.FLEX, a K-Pop mega festival in Europe, with (G)I-DLE, Monsta X and more

• (G)I-DLE and MONSTA X are the first two k-pop acts announced for the upcoming K-Pop festival "Kpop.Flex" to take place in Frankfurt, Germany on May 14, 2022. The venue is the Deutsche Bank Park and can hold 44,000 attendees, which makes it the biggest K-Pop event in Europe to date. Five more acts remain to be annouced.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tickets will go on sale this Friday on ticketmaster and kpopflex.com .

Hopefully Covid doesn't screw it all. With talks about a fifth wave and new variants popping up every other week, the risk of these large events to be cancelled remains high.

• Wow, interesting! I like events like this.

Yes it is. I'm just a little cautious because of the current covid situation. Besides that, I'm down for this festival. I know I'm going based on (g)i-dle alone. It's funny because as recently as yesterday, some punk ass clowns on this forum were saying the group was dead and then this news drops. Delightful.

I'm curious to see the next groups to be announced.

• kpop "mega" festival but just 7 artists and two already announced

but let's see how full line up will look

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• lol it's still better than anything we've ever got, isn't it? I don't know. If seven acts are enough to fill up the venue, then it's the right number. We'll see.

I don’t think that they fill up the whole venue but it is used a lot of times for concerts

• I don’t think that they fill up the whole venue but it is used a lot of times for concerts

Yes indeed, those large venues usually have different configurations depending on the size of the audience. I have no idea how many people this kind of k-pop events can draw in Europe. But it will be interesting to see! Hopefully it sets a nice precedent.

• External Content www.youtube.com

bartkun

8) yeah lots of kpop fans here

and that was 'pre-radio' BTS era

so I'm sure now it's much, much more

• Yes indeed, those large venues usually have different configurations depending on the size of the audience. I have no idea how many people this kind of k-pop events can draw in Europe. But it will be interesting to see! Hopefully it sets a nice precedent.

There was already one in Mannheim that I attended a few years back (Pre-Covid) and I think a lot of people attend these but it wasn’t filled like the Berlin BTS concert which was packed

• Indeed! After the failed world tour of last year (and the whole shitshow of this year), it's great to see them get back on track and to have a chance to see them live so soon after their reunion.

I am sure the girls will feel a great amount of joy seeing fans and how people still support them. I believe that they worried way more than fans about all this issue. You have a blast <3

• I’m buying a ticket but where should I sit/stand?

I’ve never been to a kpop concert irl.

Depends on your preferences. If you choose the pit you'll be closer to the stage but you will be standing all along. If you chose a seat, the best spots are those facing directly the stage. That's why those sections sell out the fastest (grey sections 16A and 16B).

• Depends on your preferences. If you choose the pit you'll be closer to the stage but you will be standing all along. If you chose a seat, the best spots are those facing directly the stage. That's why those sections sell out the fastest (grey sections 16A and 16B).

I bought vip

They are selling fast and I don’t want to stand for hours.

• you are going because of (G)dle? I wish you a lot of fun then. Im also a little bit jealous.

I only wanna see Brave Girls so i will have to wait for the 1 in a million chance that they will also attend. :pepe-sad:

I’m going because I can :pepe-hehe:

It seems a lot of tickets are being sold.

No one will ever come to Denmark.

• enjoy your concert then.

actually the only concert i ever visited was in kopenhagn... but that was paul kalkbrenner and not an kpop act.^^

Lol who?

Thats funny though. Me going to my first kpop concert in Germany and you went to your first concert in Denmark.

Kalkbrenner? :pepegrin:

• Lol who?

Thats funny though. Me going to my first kpop concert in Germany and you went to your first concert in Denmark.

Kalkbrenner? :pepegrin:

lol. its your first concert too? thats funny indeed.

I thought about fly to korea for the first brave girls concert but with the covid come and go its to risky.

if the concert gets canceled i get the money for the tickets back. but not for the plane tickets.^^

Kalkbrenner is a german producer of electronic music. You dont need to know him.^^

My friend is a big fan, so i accompanied him.

• When is the concert?

• its 2 days. 15th and 16th January.

I can risk to pay the 140€ and i dont need a hotel because i can stay at a friends house, but the plane tickets will be to expensive because its so soon.

€140? I need to fly from Germany 😲🤪

• yes. and yes, please tell me. I only checked fast from the nearest airport. so last time, when i checked more carefully and booked early, i flew to korea for around 500-600 €. But thats still a lot money.

Okay I am going to switch into German here:

Also, die Preise sind momentan sehr volatil, weshalb man selbst sehr nah noch günstige Tickets bekommen kann. Grundsätzlich ist es immer gut, wenn du auf Seiten wie Skyscanner nach deinen Flügen suchst und je größer der Flughafen, desto billiger. Was ich mache ist, dass ich meistens mit dem Flixtrain oder Flixbus/ICE nach Frankfurt fahre und von dort aus meinen Flug nehme, da man so schon fast 100€-200€ sparen kann. Ich habe nachgeguckt auf Skyscanner, wenn man vom 10.1-17.1 dort sein möchte, kann man für 410€ fliegen. Es gibt sehr viele Flüge, die nach Seoul fliegen von FFM aus, da die meisten über den Pariserflughafen gehen und das ja einer größsten Flughäfen Europas ist.

Sonst, stelle ich mir über Google immer einen Preisalarm. So kannst du den Preis verfolgen, weil die Flugpreise nicht wie früher immer grundsätzlich am günstigsten sind z.B. 1 Halbesjahr davor. Meine Koreaflugtickets haben so ca. 500€ gekostet und es war in einer Urlaubszeit. Und da gab es auch welche für 300€ (bloss mit einer billig billig Airline). Wenn alle Preise sinken, dann sinken meistens auch auf Skyscanner die Preise.

Und sonst musst du dir Flugdaten wählen, die nicht unbedingt auf Mo (Anreise) oder auf das Wochenende (Abreise) fallen, da dort die Preise etwas höher durch den erhöhten Flugverkehr sein können und sehr beliebt sind. Auf Skyscanner sieht man günstige Tage.

Weiterer Tipp, Urlaubspiraten. Dort findet man manchmal Angebote und Flugangebote

• oh wow. Danke. 410€ klingt echt verlockend und das mit den Wochentagen ist n guter Tipp. Nächste Woche beginnt der Kartenverkauf. Mal schauen ob ich eine bekomme.

• This thread contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!