Happy 6th Anniversary, NCT 127!

• On July 7, 2016, seven SM Rookies made their official debut.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It was NCT’s first fixed unit.

In January 2017, two more SM Rookies joined the group - people who had toured and trained with these members for many years.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

1 year later, Winwin left and Jungwoo joined to form NCT 127 as we know it today.

They’ve been through trials and tribulations, serious injuries and medical hiatus, but they always kept dazzling us with outstanding music, dance and performances, splashed with heaping helpings of silliness and fun. The “flop” that became one of the company’s top-selling artists, selling out concerts for 50,000 people.

Happy anniversary, Ilichil! We’ll be with you through all seasons, your Czennies!

Please drop your favorite 127 moments in this thread - music, performance or web content, stuff that’s silly or sweet or serious or all of the above!

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• ..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• ilichil! happy anniversary! I love you my precious neos!

I wasn't here in the beginning, but I can't imagine being anywhere else.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!