BOP vs FLOP : VIVIZ 'LOVEADE' + Comeback Discussion

• How do you find LOVEADE? 55

1. BOP (25) 45%
    2. BLOP (25) 45%
    3. FLOP (5) 9%

VIVIZ's comeback is finally here, also after Queendom Season 2. :pepe-excited:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I got headache listening to it without earphones and i thought that there's just too much korean lyrics, i cant follow along in any parts.

it sound better with my earphones on tho, love the beat. Not sure with the whole song yet.

but it seems like they're making some good result so far, trending everywhere and #1 worldwide, pulling in a better album number in just a few hours.

need to wait more to see how this turn out tho.

• why is the instrumental so loud and the vocals so low plus the chorus is so high pitched you can barely hear them... it's not bad just wish it was differently mixed.

• External Content twitter.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

• I love Viviz but this didn't do that much for me. I hope they do well and Queendom helps them, I will follow them on their activities and performances because I am a big GFriend fan too and Eunha is my bias.

Maybe I need more listens.

• I nominate Party Pop instead. :eyes:

Good choice, just finished listening to the whole album and I can say I prefer any other song over the title track. Flashback being my favorite followed by Party Pop and Siesta.

If there is something they haven't lost from their GFriend days is the great Bsides

• Frankly, based on the album preview, I was initially skeptical and thought that I wouldn't enjoy it as much.

However, after hearing the full-song... God, that song is very odd and interesting, in a good and intriguing way. I just can't help but to play it over and over again. Here's why:

• The tempo isn't as upbeat as many summer songs we have nowadays.
    • The drop was laid back and chill. They're not trying to create a summer party anthem, but they created the perfect song when you literally chilling by the beach sipping a coconut water.
    • There are some weird and unexpected switch-ups in terms of instrumentation. Eunha's flowy part in the 2nd verse? Hello, like where the fvck does that came from? Also, a sudden electro-synths on SinB's rap bridge?
    • A bit of 80's influence peeking through here and there with the snare, just enough to add some flavors.
    • There was this kind of "hollow" sounds from the instrumental which give this song sort of a refreshing undertones.

I really like Loveade, because they made all those elements above able to go together in a song cohesively, without making it too jarring. Not to mention the "I love it, love it, love it, Ice Loveade" was really catchy.

It was my 2nd favorite song of the album (tied with #Flashback), and damn... the album itself was a summer masterpiece, in my opinion.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!