#Stopasianhate only applies to some people

• I thought their favs are spoke person

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• people like this don't give a fuck about asians or Koreans. They just like their group and rain down racist shit on other groups they dont like.

• :eyes: selective wokeism is a disease. you cant be anti asian hate and then hate on asians. :rolleyes:

• yes

only applies to "rich" "first world" asians

this is very true. ppl's ability to discriminate even within a subgroup of people is honestly disturbing.

• You're more concerned about a blinks supposed "joblessness" than the shameless, hypocritical racism from the disgusting scum that are being exposed by them?

Yes, because i know blinks are no better if anything they are worse. They're harassing a woman journalist for writing an article on taehyung in celine as we speak. Honestly this year if anything it's shown me blinks should be the last people to speak about hypocrisy of any kpop fandom on racism, feminism and human rights. When these are the same girlies who s*utshame other members and GGs and have been on aespa girlies neck for the entire year. Have been on BTS's a** for too long for anyone to notice. They're dragging hoseok with racist names since he has released his track to get back in fan wars. Have been dragging tae for god knows what and been on jk's a** for beating the girlies record. And all this happened in this week.

I am saying they're worse than army because atleast army are not getting twitter drama to victimize their fav? And keep that bird app away from here. They atleast know k-pop stans use racism and feminism to win an argument against their fav ON TWITTER fan wars. If I want i can make one post on that but will that change anything? No lol It's k-pop.

• Yes, because i know blinks are no better if anything they are worse. They're harassing a woman journalist for writing an article on taehyung in celine as we speak. Honestly this year if anything it's shown me blinks should be the last people to speak about hypocrisy of any kpop fandom on racism, feminism and human rights. When these are the same girlies who s*utshame other members and GGs and have been on aespa girlies neck for the entire year. Have been on BTS's a** for too long for anyone to notice. They're dragging hoseok with racist names since he has released his track to get back in fan wars. Have been dragging tae for god knows what and been on jk's a** for beating the girlies record. And all this happened in this week.

I am saying they're worse than army because atleast army are not getting twitter drama to victimize their fav? And keep that bird app away from here. They atleast know k-pop stans use racism and feminism to win an argument against their fav ON TWITTER fan wars. If I want i can make one post on that but will that change anything? No lol It's k-pop.

you do know the people pulling these accusations might not be the same people as the ones who do it?

the fandom hive mentality is outrageous

not to mention, you can have a flaw and criticize others

everyone has tons of flaws

• wow that's extremely upsetting .

Going that fuxking low over a fashion show.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Yes, because i know blinks are no better if anything they are worse. They're harassing a woman journalist for writing an article on taehyung in celine as we speak. Honestly this year if anything it's shown me blinks should be the last people to speak about hypocrisy of any kpop fandom on racism, feminism and human rights. When these are the same girlies who s*utshame other members and GGs and have been on aespa girlies neck for the entire year. Have been on BTS's a** for too long for anyone to notice. They're dragging hoseok with racist names since he has released his track to get back in fan wars. Have been dragging tae for god knows what and been on jk's a** for beating the girlies record. And all this happened in this week.

can't believe that Jenchu of all people just exposed you. Ewww

• This is so serious and can affect so many people. Honestly, how people can be this cruel? Racial slurs are one of the most disgusting things a human being can do

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!