I miss the cute and melancholy concept.....

• DIA dabbled with this concept

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• DIA dabbled with this concept

last thumbnail they are summoning something lmfao

• I came here to mention Closer after reading the title. Perfect epitome of equal parts cute and melancholy. Didn't realize this was recognized as a sub genre. Will check some of the other titles. I find the performance of Closer to be even better than the M/V. When I first heard it, it captivated me and reminded me of something retro but I couldn't put my finger on it. I think it was Like a Prayer by Madonna🤔 Something in the melody I guess.

• im not sure this is very melancholy

this just reminds me of slice of life anime openings

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• Haha, maybe not melancholy, but it still has the same anime-like vibe that I like. I like those songs that sound like anime openings. Normalize that in K-pop again!

i used to listen to that stuff 6 years ago

not sure how id like it these days

there's some good ones out there for sure

but a lot can be forgettable

that added element of melancholy and depth is what makes some really special imo

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• Haha, maybe not melancholy, but it still has the same anime-like vibe that I like. I like those songs that sound like anime openings. Normalize that in K-pop again!

I like that vibe also. This is my favorite opening song ever, fell in love with the show because of it. Kind of uplifting but still has an emotional or warm feeling.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!