I miss the cute and melancholy concept.....

• A trend that was very visible during 3rd gen that is disappearing sadly. Music concept that gives me positive energy in my bad days </3

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• nothing beats these two masterpieces

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• that is my fav song of theirs :omg6:

• There are still releases that fall into that category

External Content youtube.com

External Content youtube.com

• Usually cute concepts is cyclical and comes and go.

But the west usually isn't a fan of this type of sound and with the rise in kpop internationally and the westernization of kpop in recent years, I wonder if there ever will be a rise again in cute concepts.

• Not the same at all. :-( The production is completely different.

this one?

External Content youtu.be

It's the closest I can think of

• Not the same at all. :-( The production is completely different.

i mean the concept in the mvs might not look too similar but the songs themselves give melancholic and nostalgic vibes too, they’re just more upbeat. And even if these videos don’t really play into the “ultra school girl innocence” motif they’re still ultimately girlish and feminine and not hard hitting, so at least this brand of sound isn’t dying off yet.

which reminds me oh my girl’s the fifth season fits this category too

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!