Individual BTS members' stake on Hybe valued about $17m/each while value of IU's stake at Edam at least $24m

• BTS members made around $50m each only in 2021. So fuck off with your no-research-analysis. And stop using BTS for your dumbass IU agendas....

Source?

They had a concert in Los Angeles near the end of the year, and released a couple of songs, but I don't see an article about them making $50m/person. Hybe made lots of money, but I don't see any reference on $50m each paid to the members.

At least I brought the actual financial record released by Kakao.

• What about their individual earnings from album sales, merch sales, concert tours? I think both IU and BTS have substantially more wealth than just shares of their respective companies. Especially BTS, as they're still technically employees and should be earning some percentage from all these other revenue streams.

We don't know the specific numbers, but while IU had rights for all of IU's merchandise last year (she owned Edam until end of April 2022 so she had rights on all of her merchandise) BTS does not have rights on merchandise sold on its name. Hybe will pay them something, but no one really knows how much is that 'something', on the goods.

• IU has nothing on my bias, James Hetfield, lead singer of Metallica. $400m net worth.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Rumor is IU is going to do a heavy metal album with double bass and end Dreamcatcher.

Different leagues. I don't talk about figures who have nothing to do with KPop.

• I don't think the shares contribute a lot to their net worth compared to IU. The members earn a lot more from touring and stuff.

We don't know. Yes, they make money from the touring and stuff. How much, no one knows, and now there won't be any touring.

• Appreciating music and sharing that on forums - great.

Comparing chart performance, awards etc. - good.

Comparing popularity from search results, CF deals - meh..

Comparing how many millions each millionaire made - going downhill

What next - comparing physical attributes - that would be entering eww territory.

• What.. must be on other forums or before my time in AKP.

I have not seen him descend to such indecency, though sometimes he flirts with the line.

• The last thing BTS cares about right now is money considering 1) they made their group statement via a festa dinner and 2) they're opting out of doing a world tour due to exhaustion. However much money they've made, clearly it's enough.

• The only relevance for fans, on how many millions these multi-millionaires have vis-a-vis their shareholding in the agency, is how it relates to the creative and career choices.

And given that we have zero idea about their contracts, the shareholding might have no impact at all. An idol could have 0.00% in the agency, yet have a contract which gives them a free hand.

Or could have big chunks of stockholding, yet the contract is stifling about the activities.

So Whyknock is just sharing his stock of hallucinogens. don't indulge much..

• this thread looks messy

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!