if bts have another dynamite moment in future I will become the biggest troll on akp

• They are still young, popular and capable with many resources. The one hindering their plans rn is their mandatory enlistment. It must suck for men in SK having to serve in the military while in their peak.

Edited once, last by call-911 ().

• The Dynamite era flood thread revivals was a hoot and a scream

:cryingr:

This! I was living for it. So sad the old akp was deleted. There were so many embarrassing threads made by kpoppies as far back as 2018, calling BTS failures in the western market, talking about how “their popular faves couldn’t even break that market but BTS and their obnoxious fans think they can make a difference”

And when we say BTS paved the way, we are the bad guys :gossip-raccoon:

• Just think of BTS's "Yet To Come" era as their "Life Goes On" era in between Dynamite & Butter. Sure, there's a decline in hype because it's a Korean slow song. But as long as no one has to enlist, or even if 1 member does and (*OH NO!!* /s) they have to comeback as 6 members, they can bounce right back with another all-English single with upbeat generic Top 40 radio meaningless pop autotune shit and American GP and the rest of the world will eat that shit right back up like they never left. Boom! Another Dynamite. Millions of new bandwagon success stan ARMYs can join and only millions of old hardcore fanbase ARMY will be unhappy again. Then we can have another cycle, and it'll all go around back and forth for years and years until their 7th year contract is up again and they'll be in their mid-30's and they should probably pursue solo activities finally (LOL!)

• Just think of BTS's "Yet To Come" era as their "Life Goes On" era in between Dynamite & Butter. Sure, there's a decline in hype because it's a Korean slow song. But as long as no one has to enlist, or even if 1 member does and (*OH NO!!* /s) they have to comeback as 6 members, they can bounce right back with another all-English single with upbeat generic Top 40 radio meaningless pop autotune shit and American GP and the rest of the world will eat that shit right back up like they never left. Boom! Another Dynamite. Millions of new bandwagon success stan ARMYs can join and only millions of old hardcore fanbase ARMY will be unhappy again. Then we can have another cycle, and it'll all go around back and forth for years and years until their 7th year contract is up again and they'll be in their mid-30's and they should probably pursue solo activities finally (LOL!)

It seems some people will never be happy with anything BTS put out, so they may as well continue to do whatever they want irrespective of what the so called hardcore old Armys want or the new bandwagoners do.

• It seems some people will never be happy with anything BTS put out, so they may as well continue to do whatever they want irrespective of what the so called hardcore old Armys want or the new bandwagoners do.

Probably. Tho as a "hardcore old ARMY" I DID like Yet To Come & Proof and am happy with their new comeback. It moved me to tears. :pepe-sad: :pepe-joy:  :pepe-puddle:

It felt like BTS remembered us & acknowledged us & our existence and admitted we were right about thinking that their past music, career and work ethic was better than the stuff they created after they moved to the adventure into the American forage, and that they hadn't forgotten us who had stayed so loyal to them all this time, but were slowly leaving because they'd changed and forgotten who they were.

At the same time I have to admit it was a bit underwhelming compared to what I expected the next song in their journey to be especially after the expectations created by the Big English 3s: Dynamite, Butter, & Permission To Dance. I expected it to slap harder AND have a message that both new, unitiated-with-BTS's entire career English-speaking & international audiences AND ARMYs could all grasp, understand and talk about. International recognition & prestige seemed so important to them. :whatb: :wilds: :cutes:

This time around, tho, it seems like they're saying, "We don't care about Western prestige or validation or breaking records and gaining mountains of trophies anymore, we have plenty of those; what we want is to have YOUR ARMYs hearts back again." Since it seems the future of BTS is uncertain with the decision about their military enlistment still unclear & up in the air, they finally remembered at the end what's most important is: the people who have been loyally by their side the whole time. 🥺❤️ :pepe-cowboy:

And they want to say thank you to us, that they love us, and that they haven't forgotten all the 9 years we've spent together so far. In case it's goodbye because military enlistment.

:pepe-sad::pepe-joy:  

And them we just have solos for the foreseeable future and no BTS comebacks ever again until like their 20th anniversary

I retract my previous post statement. What if BTS never DO have another Dynamite peak era again?

Then I'll just have become the forum's biggest troll along with @qamar-attiti

:pepe-laser-eyes: :pepe-firing:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!