People coming for EXO rap when this exists smh

• I mean since we are all the process of debunking expert kpop Stan verse opinion and all that. Let me jump in on the trend.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bro Ill ALWAYS SAY THIS ELECTRIC KISS SHOULD HAVE HAD A KOREAN VERSION official release :pepe-comfy: :pepe-comfy: :pepe-comfy:

• I still think this was chanyeol's best

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yesss obsession. And gravity as well. Really good.

• And ofc I’ll never let anyone forget that sechan did THIS. The stability of their voices. The rapping. The harmonization. And ofc written and composed by sechan themselves

EXO can literally check all the boxes that they drag bad rappers for but kpop stans will still stick with their silly narratives.

• AYO WADDUPPPP KREESSSS was a cultural RESET I tell you. :pepe-grooving: :pepe-hehe:

The amount of pass literally every other skill gets but even when sechan literally do everything like RELEASE TWO SELF COMPOSED ALBUMS WRITTEN BY THEM people won’t even acknowledge that they’re decent rappers. Actually leave alone being decent they won’t even bother to show them a modicum of respect.

• who cares about exo's rap when they got some of the best vocals and dance in the entire kpop industry :pepe-smug:

It’s not about that but people being completely and utterly dismissive of chanyeol and his artistry.

People keep saying composition. Writing. Effort. Interest and not being a filler. He satisfies all of that. And more. And yet here we are.

• my pet peeve is when people drag exo for their rapping when theyre not even a rap group. Its because they cant drag exos vocals/dance/performance so they choose to pick on the least important thing (to me anyways) :pepe-life-support:

While exo songs have minimal rap. Unlike groups and their mediocre vocalists who sing literally entire songs and we have to bare with it. .

Anyway sechan with each release proved just how much they can do given a chance. So I don’t even buy the BS that EXO ARE THE WORST RAPPERS OF ALL TIMES.

• Well, for what I can say,

Chanyeol is underrated. He is definitely not the best, but better enough to get the job done.

He isn’t say Bobby ikon. But I see so many other idol rappers who sound no different than chanyeol being praised to the moon and back because they have writing credits. but none of them bother to ever acknowledge that so does chanyeol.

• Yes people who usually come for it fail to see that EXO is not a rap group, however they go any length to prove that vocalists can be bad as long as they fulfill certain parameters that make no sense (emotions over technique, bla, bla, you get the gist). However, I find EXO's rap line quite good at what they do, even if none of them seek to be rappers in the first place and all of them can sing (we usually forget that Xiumin and Kai are also part of the rap line sometimes and they do it well too).

However, I rather have trained rappers who can deliver a rap and not ruin a song than rappers with street credits whose appearance almost always ruins the song.

EXO rap line has improved a lot over the years but it doesn't fit their narrative.

• LIGHTSABER RAP BEATS ALL

YOUR MIND

• Chanyeol literally collaborates with international hip hop artists, with local hip hop artists. Participates in both production and writing of those raps and is praised by all his companions who want to work with him but ofc kpop stans will never be ready for those conversations

Anyway

Freal luv rap >>>>>

• Will never forget how it felt to hear their rap verses in Tempo for the first time ^^

neon chago tteugeowo devil

External Content www.youtube.com

• Y’all know I love EXO but y’all also know I will always say rap is definitely not their forte. That’s not anything I haven’t always said. There are both worse and better rappers in Kpop.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Y’all know I love EXO but y’all also know I will always say rap is definitely not their forte. That’s not anything I haven’t always said. There are both worse and better rappers in Kpop.

EXO’s rap in their songs is minimal and can’t be used to judge any skill.

But I think SC and their albums and chanyeol’s colab work have showcased talent. They can’t win SMTM but people need to give credit where credit is due.

I have heard these 4th gen groups being praised for their rap to the moon and back and whom I find barely any different than chanyeol but that’s a conversation for another day or maybe in the safety of our guild Kek.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!