People coming for EXO rap when this exists smh

• I have so many fav rap parts from Chanyeol. But the best is Gravity, Stay with Me and Go Away Go away. There is something in his voice that makes me go back for more and more. Sehun is improving too. :pepe-grooving:

Bro gravity rap slaps so hard. I bet not even novemberrain cam dislike the rap in THAT song am I right? Haha.

Sechan really KILLED it in gravity

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It’s not about that but people being completely and utterly dismissive of chanyeol and his artistry.

People keep saying composition. Writing. Effort. Interest and not being a filler. He satisfies all of that. And more. And yet here we are.

THIS!!! Kpop fans love idols who write/produce /take part in the artistic process but always ignore Chanyeol. I guess it doesn't fit the (false) agenda they have for EXO lol

• ngl it irks me when exols answer "well EXO isn't a rap group anyways" when sechan gets dragged. yeah EXO isn't a rap group but sechan aren't bad by any means and when fans answer like that i take it as "yeah they're bad but it's not important" :pepe-life-support:

NO, they have TWO albums and both are self produced by Chanyeol and his studio. If you want to judge them at least listen to their discography :pepe-life-support:

• Are you kidding me???? Dislike???? It's my fav part in gravity and the best thing happened in kpop

:omgr:

I indeed dislike rap songs. And rap parts mostly ruin kpop songs for me. But Exo is another case. Exo's vocals are my fav.

but the rap is also one of the reasons I love them.

Exo tracks are vocal oriented, the rap parts go well with the flow and sound natural not forced or pretentious. Sometimes soft sometimes more aggressive sometimes slow sometimes fast sometimes talking/singing like however it fits. Exo rappers can pull off many styles and do their parts well. And I think they improved a lot since the debut.

They can sing, harmonise as well. I understand very well why Sm chose them as Exo members.

:lover1:

Exo-sc's tracks too, even though they have more rap parts they sound pleasing to my ears

• No rapper can make me feel like when I am listening to she's dreaming

:pepe-life-support:

Or baby don't cry

Choose yourself a rapper who can switch btw rapping and singing like it's nothing

:siptear:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!