About Hanbin, Yuehua and Enhypen

• Followed Hanbin through his ups and downs on I-Land and I wished he debuted with Enhypen. That didn't happened but he debuted with Tempest. I'm happy for him, but at the same time my interest went downwards. I still semi-follow the group, but I realize now what Forever had been warning me ever since the news of Hanbin joining Yuehua: They really suck at promoting their groups. Only Yena gets some decent CF works, but for EG and Tempest: Extremely little to none. Not to mention the China-Korea problematic that always occur and affects their artists. It also affected Tempest and Hanbin especially. Because when he was still under Belift aka Hybe subsidiary company, many fans both inter and vietnamese fans where most of his fandom used to be was hoping he would debut in the new Hybe group. That didn't happen and he went radio silence before Hybe announcing he left to join Yuehua. That's where the problem started. Many of his vietnamese fans left because of Vietnam-China problematic history and current geopolitics. I don't know, but I wished he debuted with Enhypen or another group in one of Hybe's subs agencies. Seriously, a lot of us Hannies thought that was the case when he performed on NYEL 2021.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

69408eb16f7410df4f22e8cbc0f20383.gif

Edited once, last by Uni909 ().

• Yuehua not the worst.

But they aren't the best either.

Just hope they improve on the things they lack. I think Tempest might have a comeback soon and I hope things will turn around for them. Not a fan of companies just focusing on one member, but at the moment I think they should try to cater a bit to vietnamese fans with Hanbin.

• I totally agree I don't know why he thought going to unknown company will be good for him especially when he is from Vietnam at least with hype they keep the hype on him by allowing him to perform in their year end show. Look at Yunjin after producer she still stay till it was her turn to shine now she has debut the same for k and taki group the hype is still there and they will get more fans when they debut in July show. Hanbin want to debut as quick as possible so he decided to debut in that company. Small companies tend to disband group if they are not doing good enough so what will happen to him then. I barely hear about his group. At the end of the day he should have thought what is good for him especially being Vietnamese where kpop don't take serious except if you from big company. Anyway I lost interest in him when he left hype. Good luck to him because he will be needing it

• I totally agree I don't know why he thought going to unknown company will be good for him especially when he is from Vietnam at least with hype they keep the hype on him by allowing him to perform in their year end show. Look at Yunjin after producer she still stay till it was her turn to shine now she has debut the same for k and taki group the hype is still there and they will get more fans when they debut in July show. Hanbin want to debut as quick as possible so he decided to debut in that company. Small companies tend to disband group if they are not doing good enough so what will happen to him then. I barely hear about his group. At the end of the day he should have thought what is good for him especially being Vietnamese where kpop don't take serious except if you from big company. Anyway I lost interest in him when he left hype. Good luck to him because he will be needing it

I believe the reason he was in a rush was because he was worried to be kept in the dungeon. He is still young, but most trainees who do debuts are in the 2002 ranger, while he is born in 1998. But I agree, he should have just waited a bit. Who knows, maybe Hybe would eventually find a group for him with all their subsidiaries available.

• I think Yena gets promo because she's in demand. TV shows, variety shows, and advertisers want her, plain and simple. I dont think that's the case with either Temp or EG and i say that even as a HUGE fan of EG's music and with Mia as one of my top biases. I'm sure if either of these groups were in demand or bigtime stan attractors, that other shows and brands would give them plenty of love calls.

• I think Yena gets promo because she's in demand. TV shows, variety shows, and advertisers want her, plain and simple. I dont think that's the case with either Temp or EG and i say that even as a HUGE fan of EG's music and with Mia as one of my top biases. I'm sure if either of these groups were in demand or bigtime stan attractors, that other shows and brands would give them plenty of love calls.

Exactly. Korean variety shows rarely invite idols now a days because they don't bring the ratings. Izone was in demand and that's why yena gets those gigs.

• i was wondering why he didn't stay for the hybe jpn bg but he must not have wanted to... even nicholas is in that group. seems like belift was trying to work with hanbin for solo activities but he just left. yuehua wasnt a great choice.

who's your favorite artist?

• i was wondering why he didn't stay for the hybe jpn bg but he must not have wanted to... even nicholas is in that group. seems like belift was trying to work with hanbin for solo activities but he just left. yuehua wasnt a great choice.

Hm not sure. I think he wanted to be working in Korea more than in Japan I suppose. Maybe Hybe would debut another BG next year? I mean they are making groups right and left nowadays, and I don't see any issue if they got Hanbin in a for example, a small group with 4 members. I wished he waited at least another year, all though I am happy for him debuting with Tempest.

69408eb16f7410df4f22e8cbc0f20383.gif

Edited 2 times, last by Uni909 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!