ANNOUNCEMENT: In memory of Pikachu-Senpai, June proceeds will be donated. Ways to help detailed inside.

• Pika was genuinely one of the nicest people on here and the reason why I kept coming back to this forum and why I un-quit it before - she talked me out of a lot of things and gave me love and support when I needed it. I'm just at a loss for words. I've been MIA for very serious health issues that I've been battling on top of big personal problems and Pika is one of the reasons why I never wanted to quit this site for good - she was one of the good ones, no, the best person, such a lovely presence on here and such a great friend to all. I'm so sorry to her family and loved ones. This is a huge loss. The world became undoubtedly a darker place without her.

Thank you my beautiful friend :borahae:<3:borahae:

โคโคโค Micah Forever โคโคโค

โคโค Benny's Smoll Bean โคโค

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• I cannot believe this

It hurts so much to know that such a loving and wonderful soul has left us. And I donโ€™t know if we could ever forget what pika has done for all of us. The amazing positive and loving energy that they gave off was always helping us in one way or another. Not only that, but pika was known to be an amazing friend to all of us, as they always reminded us how loved we are and how special we all are.

Pika, I donโ€™t know if these words will ever reach you, but I hope that everlasting love is with you and that you will forever be remembered.

I love pika, always and forever

work in progress

• To Pikachu's family and friends I want to extend my deepest condolences. She was truly a beautiful person who touched many people here with her generous spirit. She was always willing to lend a helping hand to a member of this community. She was a true pillar of this community and her presence here will be missed.

• once i told her that she's way too nice, donating akorns even to people she doesn't know. she told me that she likes it here and that wants others to be happy too. that's who she was ;(

i miss you, pika. i really, really miss you :borahae:

• We didn't interact much, but when we did I could tell what a lovely person Pika was. She went out of her way to be nice to people and be kind. The smallest gesture can have a big impact on people, and she clearly left an impression on so many of us.

My heart sank when I saw the news on here. Such an awful situation, and I truly hope she rests in peace. My thoughts are with her family and friends <3

• "To remain in someone's memory its something beautiful"

and she will remain in our memory for a long time for all the goodness and warmth she brought.

I will miss her and wish peace for her loved ones.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Oh my godโ€ฆ.pikaโ€ฆ

My heart is so heavy upon hearing this newsโ€ฆPika was an amazing person, she truly was. She was always so giving and generous. Her presence alone was enough to make even the coldest of hearts melt. This is super difficult to wrap my head around. To her family- Iโ€™m so incredibly sorry for your loss; please know that you raised one of the most amazing humans to ever grace this earth. To Pika- May your soul Rest In Peace, angel ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ•Š We love you so much ๐Ÿ’œ

โ‚Šหšสš ๐“†ฉโ™ก๐“†ช๐“˜ ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ต ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐”‚, ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ถ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“†ฉโ™ก๐“†ชโ‚Šหšสš

โฆfa6dce8704ae496963be03dfbd728787790c1410.gifv189dcb1109db946ed324799b0f2ffdcc7ea478b1.gifv52fccf32632f5775b5aaf5c3f57a474a7ccf6ef9.gifvโฆ

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!