YG Next Girl Group apparently will have 7 members; Korean, Japanese, & Thai amongst them

• Lisa mentioned before how a close friend of hers is a trainee now, so it holds some weight too, along with there being about that many girls seen outside the building recently

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It’s also said that they were 10, but 3 left (which means the “10 Jennie’s” rumor was at one point true)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Black pink had some many changes, that I doubt any information is correct until the last day.

Just because they train at a company it does not mean they will debut with a group in that company.

• Black pink had some many changes, that I doubt any information is correct until the last day.

Just because they train at a company it does not mean they will debut with a group in that company.

YG wastes so many trainees life its sad tbh :pepe-shame:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• YG wastes so many trainees life its sad tbh :pepe-shame:

Many go on to other groups, so as long as they leave when they are still young, is not that bad.

G-idle got a YG trainee, I am sure they are happy she did not make it to BP.

Miyeon may not be as happy, but that is life.

External Content www.youtube.com

• They were finalizing members all the way up to BLACKPINK's debut date. I and many others who've followed YG closely could have sworn up and down Jang Hanna and Jinny were going to be in the final cut of BLACKPINK. Right up until the very end.

One thing I'm confident of, you won't know who they are until they debut. WINNER, iKON and BLACKPINK were well known before debut.

But for TREASURE, no one knew about the Japanese memebers, not even long time YG insiders. YG had kept them a secret for years...some of them had trained for as much as 6 years. No one knew. It's even crazy to see pictures now of them when they secretly went to YG in Korea years before debut and they were with other trainees...they were a lot younger so these were old pics.

Anyway, YG has maintained trainees in Japan for several years...a long time.

YG has recently branched out with a new company with GMM. So it wouldn't surprise me at all that there are a lot of Thai trainees.

Anyway the NGG will be a lot like TREASURE. No one's gonna know who the members will be.

Based on what I've been told, Vicky is not one of the members.

They'll range in age like TREASURE...1999-2005/6

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Yeah YG doesn't "waste" anyone's life more than any other label. The trainees under YG for TREASURE have now gone on to be in something like 6 different groups that have debuted.

You're not obligated to stay as a trainee. You don't sign a contract. Many stay because just to train at a place like YG with their resources and reach is equivalent to getting an Ivy League education. And the acceptance rate is probably similar to that of an Ivy League...top 1% of the top 1%.

And of course YG was the first label to not have trainee debt...so it's a free Ivy League education. It was revealed during YG Treasure Box that YG spends high six-figure dollars on each trainee. So the expense of that education is massive.

You sharpen your skills competing against the best within YG. That's why there's always been the reputation that the monthly evaluations against your fellow trainees at YG are more intense than anything you'll see after debut and prepares you for the real thing.

And even after they leave YG, I know many that went on to instantly debut just because they trained at YG.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!