Sometimes I wish......

• Just put your hands together and make a wish

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I saw that one comment about half of your threads being "irrevelant" like wtf. Its very informative for others and I personally read all of your threads and enjoy it. Keep it up daniel <3

Appreciate it Kireta. Thanks

Although, I actually love "exposing" their lies and their reaction is funniest, they be like "Damn, I said that now I can't backtrack it so let me reply with something that will make no sense and totally off-topic"

Anyway, Anticipate NNG videos in few weeks.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Just put your hands together and make a wish

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oh, if i Make a wish, This forum will be bloodbath.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• You used to make threads and ask for opinions and then if they differed you got mad. No wonder people don't wanna enter. The spamming was out of control too...

Plus you go around being shady and don't own it which turns people off.

:pepe-tea:

Tbh

I don't own shit that I haven't done.

Haven't got mad on Opinions (Well. if they are indeed opinions not hate statements in disguise)

Also, Yeah, Spamming will always be there, although I don't do it no more since lot of people from my fandom do it.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• I like when you give music opinions that are just that and open a forum for discussion. I agree the more of that the better in a scene that's ostensibly (if not really functionally most of the time) about music.

But I agree with dryheat, you can be REAL shady at times/often and then pretend you're not (which is incredibly frustrating, just own it), get cranky and sharp at many counterarguments and especially when, well, you're called out for being a consistent drama creator. You're always digging and like to needle, and that's of course going to make a lot of people not like you. Especially when it can seem like you have two faces - the genuinely music-loving, SM-appreciating, thoughtful music critic and the warring kpopper who likes to be able to call others out but hates being called on it.

It's hard to trust someone's who switches modes like that but pretend they don't.

• I like when you give music opinions that are just that and open a forum for discussion. I agree the more of that the better in a scene that's ostensibly (if not really functionally most of the time) about music.

But I agree with dryheat, you can be REAL shady at times/often and then pretend you're not (which is incredibly frustrating, just own it), get cranky and sharp at many counterarguments and especially when, well, you're called out for being a consistent drama creator. You're always digging and like to needle, and that's of course going to make a lot of people not like you. Especially when it can seem like you have two faces - the genuinely music-loving, SM-appreciating, thoughtful music critic and the warring kpopper who likes to be able to call others out but hates being called on it.

It's hard to trust someone's who switches modes like that but pretend they don't.

Oop

:pepe-toilet:

But I agree with dryheat , you can be REAL shady at times/all the time and then pretend you're not (which is incredibly frustrating, just own it), get cranky and sharp at many counterarguments and especially when, well, you're called out for being a consistent drama creator. You're always digging and like to needle, and that's of course going to make a lot of people not like you. Especially when it can seem like you have two faces - the genuinely music-loving, SM-appreciating, thoughtful music critic and the warring kpopper who likes to be able to call others out but hates being called on it.

1) First of all, I admire the way you wrote this reply. A lot of thought went into it.

Now let's break it down

1) Shady towards users, Definitely, There's always a reason for that. Nothing I do is without any reason. If you see me shading, there is a story behind it. I don't openly go and SHADE normal innocent users for doing something (Although, Sometimes I have shaded trolls)

2) I want to ceate drama, but I choose not to.

3) Tbh, If someone called me out WITH proof (Look 99% of time, they have nothing concrete against me, not my fault) then I would gladly acknowledge it and apologize accordingly.

Believe me or not, lot of these doubts arise from them misunderstanding me from the start. Some people who have known and interacted with me will tell you differently than these people who have negative impression of me.

Again, I appreciate the reply.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• You're welcome, ngl even your defenses about being shady are kinda shady! You might feel you have good reason personally, but others are going to disagree and thus maybe find you frustrating and two-faced.

Your desire to create drama probably comes out more than you think it does/it's not really that far under wraps from an outsider's perspective?

People aren't monoliths we tend to be multifaceted! If many people have an opinion about oneself and we disagree, yet that opinion persists, there's a good chance there's truth to it. Kinda like the bully discussion - a bully can be the loveliest, most giving, charity-donating, charming sweetheart to those they choose to be and an absolute terror to those they deem lesser than them. I'm not saying you're a bully, just a parallel about how you probably have many sides.

But anytime you know I'm always ready with an opinion!

• This Part ^^^^^

I will be terror to THOSE who have shaded groups or have personally attacked me in my threads (which happened to me more times than any normal person can take).

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• I guess it depends on what you’re aiming for. I enjoy your music threads but majority of folks aren’t here for that. However, you can opt for quality over quantity if that’s what you want. I’ve had some interesting convos about music and kdramas and Kpop, some silly convos about hot boys, discovered new music, laughed about goofy social media content and got my shoe stuck in some drama shit in these forums. In general, I’d rather spend my time doing all the former and not the last, but that’s me.

It all depends on what you’re looking for here. If you want more attention, then sure, drama threads are the way to go.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• dont stress op most of my threads are flops as well especially the ones that are actually thoughtful...but hey if i wanted a serious discussion on things i wouldn't come to AKP though... lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!